Falco Fan Club

lol lol lol sorry i just have to laught your so pedfict your jelouis and i don't respond because i am at nsider fourms i'm barely on this site get a hold on lol lol lol lol lol lol sorry i just can't stop laughting your such a noob lol lol lol lol lol lol

TailsMcloud is crazy :eek:ut:

WTF is wrong with you, you have no life get over it, he sucks, you call me a noob, i never denied it, i AM new to this, but all you do is bit** about how bad Fox is, not about how good Falco is, your pathetic, even to the credit of Falco Lombardi, oh look everyone, you can tell what im typing about, because I spell properly and use good grammer.:blush2:

Last edited:
um yea lets review first

your making fun of me calling me this **** so who is really lower here
first u live with your mom because no one goes on a 12in the afternoon i know u have posters of fox everywere but u can talk wat ever u want about falco anywere you want just not here and soory i don't use grammar i use it in school i think thats enought and beside we should not fight nobuddy even looks up for us starfox fans and i don't hate fox just don't like him as much as falco is that so wrong and u can't understand me wat the heck does 8=====D mean so we both don't make sence ok so quit this **** its anoying ok this is my waring if you don;t eggsecpt this well we will fight for ever

so wat your descine keep flaming me because i like falco or join as starfox fans its your choice

IF YOU WOULD JUST LOOK AT YOUR OWN THREAD, i never said anything about YOU, i just out my opinion, which is i dont like Falco much anymore, and you went off, and im on at 12 cuz im in a school that has computers, does yours? You can flame me all day, it wont make a differance to me, i enjoy this, kids think they can tell me something new, bull****, and before you say something about me being in school and calling you a kid, im a senior, 18 and not a kid anymore, but you sure are acting likeone, so lets just end this on a good note by saying you like Falco and i like Fox, thats all there is to it, and it will not change, you said you liked Fox as well, just not as much as you like Faclo, well its the same with me, but i only like him a bit cuz hes in the game, they took his image from the KU Jayhawks anyway, just look it up, he looks just like a Jayhawk...It ends here...You said your a fan, well so am I. Maybe I started it, but I think you did, oh well. This argument ends here. Enjoy your club damn it, and dont flame Fox.:frown2:

P.S. 8==D Represents a penis...lol

Last edited:
Good:cornut: Well, what is you like so much about Falco, if i may ask? I see by your name that you are a Sonic fan as well, im that too, it was the first game i ever played, and I still love it, but were getting WAY off topic, i suggest we start talking about Falco before an Admin. shuts the room down for going too off topic.

Last edited:
yea lol i always how he was sort of a conseded person and he basically looks cool and he is my best character in melee but same here sonic the hedgehog was the first game i played too

now to get back on track a bad picture of falco was him in starfox asult he look so fricken gay it wasn't evern funny with that red suit YUCK

WOOHOO 100 POST

Last edited:
Falco's image was changed due to his popularity, people liked him so they thought if they canged him, people would just go with it, but i guess not. Fox changed too, i hated it.

As you can see im a Fox fan but i also think Falco was good, just not as good as Fox. He is a better pilot than Fox however.

yea keep the melee virson that is he only main falco i like beside the 64 one

and i have to say your banner is sweat

I know, look at Fox now, hes better than ever.:ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih:

Back