Favorite Camping Spots

anywhere Im not getting killed by the seconds but where is my secret I found a few spot I dont see anyone use. but like said why tell your giving up your hidingspot. Ill tell you where on the old geldeneye it was in the facility in the room where the door is where the gas tanks are you stand there wait for the door to open and start shooting works everytime.

On the original GoldenEye, playing facility, I had the respawn points memorized in the order they were used. I lost some really close friends in middle school because of that game.

If you were a good sniper, you would watch others, and their favoriet spots, or discover your own, but if you need some really good ones really bad PM me and i'll tell you what i've discovered.

Why would you share this info?

The general breakdown of internet 'participation' is 90/9/1. 90% of people just consume. 9% of people comment. 1% of people produce. Forums are generally better, but there's still only a very small fraction of the game's current players who will even come to a forum for it. I'd guess 90% of active players just play the game without reading extra material.

Basically, it's exceedingly rare to run into someone from the forum in-game. And most 'good' spots should cover incoming players well, even if someone's checking your spot you ought to have a 50/50 shot.

I like a spot on Outpost near the fallen jet. Walking away from the tail, there's a few buildings on the right. There's an alley between two of them that's a good spot to crouch. You've got visibility of the building everyone takes the Box to, a shot at that entire back field, that tower, etc. It's also nice because many targets will be in fights and when you snipe someone in a fight they don't come looking. Great for golden gun matches since you've got visibility on two of the spawn points (in the field and roof of that building) and the paths to them.

The general breakdown of internet 'participation' is 90/9/1. 90% of people just consume. 9% of people comment. 1% of people produce. Forums are generally better, but there's still only a very small fraction of the game's current players who will even come to a forum for it. I'd guess 90% of active players just play the game without reading extra material.

Basically, it's exceedingly rare to run into someone from the forum in-game. And most 'good' spots should cover incoming players well, even if someone's checking your spot you ought to have a 50/50 shot.

I like a spot on Outpost near the fallen jet. Walking away from the tail, there's a few buildings on the right. There's an alley between two of them that's a good spot to crouch. You've got visibility of the building everyone takes the Box to, a shot at that entire back field, that tower, etc. It's also nice because many targets will be in fights and when you snipe someone in a fight they don't come looking. Great for golden gun matches since you've got visibility on two of the spawn points (in the field and roof of that building) and the paths to them.

I understand your stats, and agree. But, all of the 26 friends I regularly play with and against are members of this forum. If you want to know where I sniper from, try to figure it out by where the red mark appears on your screen when I kill you. Good luck.

I understand your stats, and agree. But, all of the 26 friends I regularly play with and against are members of this forum. If you want to know where I sniper from, try to figure it out by where the red mark appears on your screen when I kill you. Good luck.

Oh, you haven't unlocked the silencer yet?

silencers aren't necessary unless you're gonna attempt to snipe from one spot for a long time imo. theres not many situations where i would use a silenced pavlov instead of a toros. i usually don't snipe but i have some pretty good spots

Run and gunning>>> Sniping

I snipe when I feel like being lazy, though it is fun to shoot someone directly in the face from clear across the map. :wink:

I've used the silenced pavlov in the jungle and literally sat in one spot and shot up the whole team, half of them were also using the silenced pavlov. They kept trying to snipe from a spot rightin front of me. After about 10 kills they finally found me.

Unsilenced sniping with the Toros is a fav of mine in the Jungle on the roof of the Janus base and on the dish tower in the outpost. Not a big fan of silenced sniping anymore except in the nightclub. The two best spots here are (of course) on the lighting rig shooting into the green room and (not so obvious, but gaining popularity) the round couch and table on the left of the basement entrance where you can look up to the stairs leading to the green room. Of course these spots are pretty much only good if there is war in the green room. Suprisingly, the couch spot is no good with noobs because they never gather in the green room. But it is fun when experienced players in the room see a teammate die there and come to check down the stairs and then you pick off them too. Got to be all head shots or else they'll run off.

Last edited:
@ a newfie ... I hate the snipers in the nightclub in that spot. I always get smoked there when Im the Hero :)

@ a newfie ... I hate the snipers in the nightclub in that spot. I always get smoked there when Im the Hero :)

Yeah, I get taken out if i stay there too long, I try to alternate a lot. there are a couple of spots to to keep an eye on the couch too if someone else takes it. My fav (in the interest of full disclosure) is the little window opening on the left on the second level next to the stairs.

Back