What's your favorite multiplayer mode & map?

I pretty much use a silenced terralite exclusively. Unless I can pick-up a strata or ivana.
I swear the other day I saw a silenced terralite with a grenade launcher. Is that even possible? I want one.

i like indsutrial, sewer not my thing.
Jungle i love and hate both at the same time.

The main reason some people don't like Industrial or Sewers is that those levels have low light levels in places, making players in black / dark colored uniforms tough to see.

I personally prefer levels that I can actually see what I am tryin' to shoot at.

Have you tried equipping your SMG or Assault weapon (not sniper rifle) of choice with a Thermal Scope? It has vastly improved my performance in those darker levels. It allows for from the hip shooting in tight spots then the ability to survey dark open areas for targets you may not typically see as you move.

The main reason some people don't like Industrial or Sewers is that those levels have low light levels in places, making players in black / dark colored uniforms tough to see.

I personally prefer levels that I can actually see what I am tryin' to shoot at.

Thanks for the idea guys. I had an extra custom loadout that I've been looking to develop and just tried a silenced terralite on Outpost. I think it actually works better than the Ivana or Strata in open spaces.

I don't mind sewer, honestly I'm pretty good on that map w/ a silenced terralite.

I pretty much use a silenced terralite exclusively.

I believe silenced-terra, although not the most powerful gun combo, is def one of the most accurate in the game. I still equip it occasionally (like I did earlier today) when I am playing conflict with a bunch of lower levels that don't have "badass" loadouts, but who are still good enough to be competitive.

I was thinking that Docks would be funner if they could eliminate the camping in the boat room. One way to do that would be to extend the balcony so that you could climb in that window at the top of the stairwell. It would be a lot harder to defend the boatroom if you had to worry about your backside. And if they wanted to make it REALLy interesting they could make a door or window at the bottom of the stairwell that goes out to the actual "docks". That would open up a lot of area that nobody ever uses.

This was discussed in a previous post, actually. Many people have actually made the "add a door on the side of the boatroom" comment, mostly because you can already use a glitch to toss grenades in through the wall from the outside anyway...oh no...wait...I did it again...:ee5k: Doh. Sorry.

<insert evil laugh here>:devil:

Back