Whats yer favorite map?

PrivateEye

some scrub
Feb 12, 2011
Philladelphia, PA
Wii Online Code
6902-7328-3834-1330
doesn't look like theres a thread like this yet (somehow), so yeah wats ur favorite place?

mine is the docks. i just think its really fun and flows well.

my other favorites are the station and prolly the jungle. the only place i don't like is the memorial.

I hate memorial. I'mnot a sniper. I like nightclub. Today I became enlightend to a whole new way to play industrial so I like that too.

oh yeah i forgot nightclub screw jungle i like night club better. im just ok with industrial and sewer.
this is prolly in oder from best to least for me
Docks
Station
Nightclub
Outpost
Jungle
Archives
Facility
Industrial
Sewer
Memorial

Last edited:
Good
Archives
Nightclub

Okay
Station
Docks
Jungle
Industrial

Meh
Outpost
Memorial
Facility

I can't see a damn thing
Sewers

Last edited:
My favorites are nightclub, archives and outpost, but i loath playing on sewers. i might like it after i get the thermal scope though.

archives-outpost-nightclub-memorial. I used to hate memorial but now I do alot of sniping so that map works well im my favor. ill squat and snip every so often will run to the stairs and check if anyone is coming then go back and snipe. but then again I do tend to camp and all those maps have good spots that help that style of playing.

From best to least (alone):
Outpost
Memorial
Jungle
Docks
Nightclub
Station
Archives
Facility
Industrial
Sewers

From best to least (team):
Jungle
Outpost
Nightclub
Memorial
Docks
Industrial
Nightclub
Archives
Facility
Sewers

Station

I like station it is good for snipers and hit and run play so enjoy it even though am new to the game.

My favorites are jungle, sewers, industrial, and outpost

The only maps I hate are docks and station. Because docks turns into a boat room in team games and that level is just mass chaos. Station I can never find people and always win without getting 30 kills.

Also I am not a huge fan of nightclub. Simply just don't care for it.

Last edited:
Sorry about that word in my last post...my stupid I touch auto spells sometimes:(

I love facility now too, especially with my newly acquired strata:) thing just mows through people at close range.

Back