Finished Red Steel

vagrant said:
I need to stop beating all my games so fast. I'm going to run out of new games.

Then get back to playing Wii sports. You can never beat the game, especially the training exercises.

I just finished it last night too. It took 11 hours 50 minutes, which isn't too bad. I wish it was a little longer, but at the same time I was waiting to finish Red Steel before I started Zelda (I haven't even opened it yet and I got it on launch day!!)

I got the crappy ending though :( So I might have to go back and replay the last chapter so I get the good one :) we'll see ....

I have finished the game too, even watched the end credits. Yet, it still shows me as 79% complete?

I have been out of gaming for a few years and was never fully into it so was surprised how easy it was for me. Still, lots of fun doing it, just not quite Perfect Dark.

I dont' know if anybody else noticed this or it was just me. I finished Redsteel but when I look at the percentage again it says 74% so I am wondering if there is more. I finishe dit up to the names of the makers coming up.

ya im at 66% and only have one more mission that i know of, they even said something about the next being the last... do i need a lot more reputation to get the other 30% of the game or something? im afraid ill see credits at 74% like the above posters.

Wardy said:
I have finished the game too, even watched the end credits. Yet, it still shows me as 79% complete?

I have been out of gaming for a few years and was never fully into it so was surprised how easy it was for me. Still, lots of fun doing it, just not quite Perfect Dark.
if you are only 79% percent complete you need to complete all levels in "warrior" status to complete it 100%

****, if you have to do every level to "warrior", that means I need to re-do each and every level. Seems a little pointless.

Has anyone actually managed to fend off the old man at the end of the game? I failed to break his sword and got bored, so let him kill the young guy. Second time he walked straight past me and killed the young guy.

to break the sword, you just have to use your specialmoves that you can do when pressing Z in sword fight. After 3 times of doing this, the sword is broken.

I, too, enjoyed the game very much and I do not understand why everyone gives it such bad reputations

Back