Finished Red Steel

are you sure its only warrior status you need to get? ive got samuri status on quite a few levels

I have beaten all my games (They're listed below) except Red Steel because I have a freeze problem is there anyway I can just skip that and continue with the game I am at 52%

Well, I got it with my Wii. I realy enjoyed it, the controls actualy worked pretty well. The sword fighting was realy realy lame, didn't feel good at all. I ended the game in like 13 houres or so.. the end is like the worst ever ( it is realy the end is it? ) The old guy wants to kill the bosstype but you want to stop him so you fight him but ( as far as I know ) you can't defeat him or hurt/parry him in any way, and thats the end right? You lose and he kills the guy? I was not sure if it was the end lol... All I remember is running to the game store to trade it for zelda, since I ended it within 48 houres I was able to trade it :p

no, you fend him off and then the guy tells you information about where something/someone is, then you(or him kills him), i cant remember realy though as i have a **** memory.

Heh, the sword fighting was kinda weird. A cheap way to beat EVERY enemy is to keep spamming that Hammer attack.

Back