fish, red meat, or chicken

Here is a review

Dim Sum + Buffet + MEAT = Cleos and 5+ stars
The only thing I ever order is the buffet which includes "MEAT SERVICE" LOL
The name for this type of place is churrascaria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churrascaria
For 17.99 you get unlimited meat and "salad bar." Salad bar is in quotes because it contains items like lasagna and fried chicken (eve more meat)

Cleos is pretty small so their choice of meat isn't as great -
Beef Top Sirloin
Beef Tri-Tip
Beef Brisket
Lamb
Pork Loin
Sausage
Bacon Wrapped Top Sirloin
BaconWrapped Chicken Breast
Chicken Wings
Chicken Hearts
Last but certainly not least is a sword full of PINEAPPLES that have been covered in cinnamon and cooked with the meat. Its like eating a cup of apple cider SOOOOO GOOOODDD

If you like spicy realize that most central and southern american food isn't that hot so ask for the Malagueta. Its a tiny chile prepared in an oil mixture that you put on your food.

This is the one type of restaurant where you get better service the busier they are. With lots of people you are sure to see MEAT SWORDS of all different types in a short amount of time.

The only downside is that you always seem to overeat. You will leave this place with a pound of steak in your stomach nearly unable to drive home ;)

Cleo's Brazilian Steakhouse
451 El Camino Real
San Bruno, CA 94096
(650) 615-9120

expedia.com here i come! lmao dinners on your right ciper? ;)

ciper said:
If you come to visit sure. Food is my hobby and I am an amature food critic.
You know I used to live in New York? About three blocks from grand central :)

oh snap! NY has some of the best food let me tell you. but it pisses me off when people want to eat in NYC, they go to times square. now theres nothing wrong with TS but its the fact that they go to the stupid planet hollywood or the olive garden. you get people from pigsknuckle arkansas going "oh by gosh they gots an olive garden hur!!! tastes like home!" lol that pisses me off.

im a food snob too so dont feel bad :)

as for going to california anytime soon? i wouldnt count on it. the state sucks :p

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh snap! NY has some of the best food let me tell you. but it pisses me off when people want to eat in NYC, they go to times square. now theres nothing wrong with TS but its the fact that they go to the stupid planet hollywood or the olive garden. you get people from pigsknuckle arkansas going "oh by gosh they gots an olive garden hur!!! tastes like home!" lol that pisses me off.

im a food snob too so dont feel bad :)

as for going to california anytime soon? i wouldnt count on it. the state sucks :p
You should come to london some time, some of the restaurants there are just mouth watering, and i'm not talking about the likes of gordon ramsey etc.. even tho that is good.

Gaz said:
You should come to london some time, some of the restaurants there are just mouth watering, and i'm not talking about the likes of gordon ramsey etc.. even tho that is good.

i thought about doing an overseas vacation. i have a birthright to go to israel for free that i figured id bank in on before its too late (25) so i think ill go there first. after that i thought about going to england for visiting and site seeing but i dont want to be a total tourist ;)

so now what or who is gordon ramsey?

I wouldnt eat anything that came from the water within a 300 mile radius of NYC.

I like all 3, being in the midwest WE EAT LOTS OF BEEF ! I love a big juicy rare to medium rare Ribeye steak.

But i've recently fell in love with sushi, until i ate too many california rolls one night, now i dont really crave it.

Cant beat fried chicken either.

But i have to say my favorite tasting meat is from those GYROS things, you know, the lamb and beef mixed with spices on pita bread, i could eat those everyday all day.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
I wouldnt eat anything that came from the water within a 300 mile radius of NYC.

on long island down by the east end - if youve ever seen a map of long island it looks like a fish and the 2 "tails" are the north fork and south fork. (or if youve ever read the "great gatsby" hehe)- we have some of the best fish ever. also big top fishermen go to montauk to fish.

also in NYC we have the fulton fish market that is world famous for some of the best fish youll ever have

HOLY MOTHER do i hate fish, my mom's side of my family is from nova scotia and i go there every summer and that is all they eat, so i basically live on mcdonald's while i am there

love read meat
but i really really hardcore like chickenballs, chicken fingers and chicken nuggets

p.s. i work in a restaurant with meat swords....well sorta
Grill%20Area%202_200.jpg

it's pretty good, grab a bowl and go to the buffet where you can get meats, seafoods, vegetables, noodles, spices, sauces(the noodles soak up the flavor of it) and after it's griller it is delicious, allthough i had it to many times

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
HOLY MOTHER do i hate fish, my mom's side of my family is from nova scotia and i go there every summer and that is all they eat, so i basically live on mcdonald's while i am there

love read meat
but i really really hardcore like chickenballs, chicken fingers and chicken nuggets

p.s. i work in a restaurant with meat swords....well sorta
Grill%20Area%202_200.jpg

it's pretty good, grab a bowl and go to the buffet where you can get meats, seafoods, vegetables, noodles, spices, sauces(the noodles soak up the flavor of it) and after it's griller it is delicious, allthough i had it to many times

You avoid fish by eating McDonalds??

I can imagine that you are twice your normal weight for half the year

Red Meat...

Also the restaraunt you mentioned reminds me of the Mongoli Grill & Bar..

Great food and a great place to eat.

At Chinese Restaurants, I like the fish. The sauce is really nice too.

I also like raw salmon / salmon in sushi. Mmm... wasabi mixed with soy sauce. :D

Back