g4 suprise?

krisv2010

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
0340-3497-6441-4373
idk if this is the right section to post this in or if there is already a thread about this, but i was just wondering if g4 ever announced what their big suprise was? i got all siked up the night it was supposed to announced and when they said it was delayed i got pissed and haven't watched attack of the show since lol.

I think that the suprise was that heroes is coming to G4...:shocked: I was hoping for something more exciting.( I havent seen Heroes though )

omg that sucks if it is any of those, they better come up with something big or they'll lose the respect of a lot of fans

Lol no it wasnt fake, they announced it a few days ago....

Heroes is now going to be shown on G4, with a live post show after it (hosted by Kevin, going to have show discussion, behind the scenes, exclusive interviews etc)

MLG is going to have a show, with Halo/GOW/CS etc tournaments and stuff

And Lost is going to be shown in Fall 08 with some fan interaction, with puzzles or something. Didnt really catch that part

Thats what made up the big announcement, not what I was expecting, but pretty cool.......especially the MLG

Skippy said:
same thing lol people knew what i meant. wow that is so stupid that they made such a big deal out of that, they i thought it was gonna be a new game system or something

MoorGames said:
darn, i was hoping they were shutting down.. except for ninja warrior
I feel you, G4 is complete crap now. It was cool at first, they had informative game oriented shows, but now!? They have nothing. The only few surviving game oriented shows are X-Play and Cheat!(I think I heard they were bringing Electric Playground back but I'm not sure) Now its all about Cops and the Jamie Kennedy Experiment, 2 very crappy shows. And Heads up! Star Trek is played out! STOP IT!!

This is why I haven't watched tv in 6 months. Nothing good or useful ever stays on and the new program which replaces you're prized show is almost always garbage.

When ever I do watch tv other than the news its usually feed from another country. Japanese game shows are a bit awkward but can be entertaining.

As long as they keep Avatar: The Last Airbender on Nick until the season's over...

I'm good.

:smilewinkgrin:

Back