GAME.co.uk have sent emails !

Nintendoid

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Hey guys and gals,

Just got my email from GAME :

"As we are sure you're aware the Nintendo Wii is launched on December 8th and will be the must-have games machine this Christmas.

Congratulations! The good news is that you were one of the first customers to have ordered a Wii from GAME.co.uk and we are happy to inform you that we are expecting to receive enough units of Wii from Nintendo, to fulfil your hardware order for launch! "

Thats put a smile on my face let me tell ya :D. Best of luck to all the others waiting to hear.

All the best

Nintendoid

nice one. still waiting to hear from PC world! i preordered mine on the 6th of this month...hope i did it in time.

Nintendoid said:
Hey guys and gals,

Just got my email from GAME :

"As we are sure you're aware the Nintendo Wii is launched on December 8th and will be the must-have games machine this Christmas.

Congratulations! The good news is that you were one of the first customers to have ordered a Wii from GAME.co.uk and we are happy to inform you that we are expecting to receive enough units of Wii from Nintendo, to fulfil your hardware order for launch! "

Thats put a smile on my face let me tell ya :D. Best of luck to all the others waiting to hear.

All the best

Nintendoid

I didn't get an e-mail... but i did get a 'Wii limited edition' through the post about 2 weeks ago. On the folder that came with it, it said, 'you will get your hands on a nintendo Wii at launch'
So i' a happy chappy :yesnod:

epikon said:
nice one. still waiting to hear from PC world! i preordered mine on the 6th of this month...hope i did it in time.

Thats taking a big risk in my opinion, i ordered mine in June :ciappa:

Yay, I got e-mail this morning too!

Dear Customer,

As we are sure you're aware the Nintendo Wii is launched on December 8th and will be the must-have games machine this Christmas.

Congratulations! The good news is that you were one of the first customers to have ordered a Wii from GAME.co.uk and we are happy to inform you that we are expecting to receive enough units of Wii from Nintendo, to fulfil your hardware order for launch!

To ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible, please make sure that your payment details are up-to-date and that there are available funds in your account.

If you would like to check this yourself, then visit the My Details area of the site. Of course you will need to sign up for an account if you haven’t already – it’s easy, it’s free and you can do so here:

https://www.game.co.uk/Account/Login.aspx

Alternatively, you can call 0871 200 1221 to speak to one of our Customer Services team.

Please also ensure that someone is present on Friday 8th December to sign for the delivery when it arrives! Please note we are unable to specify a time.

Unfortunately, certain software titles and accessories, such as Wii Play, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and extra controllers are expected to be very limited in stock around launch, and if you ordered such items separately to your bundle we may not be able to fulfil them straight away. We will of course fulfil these orders as fast as we can on a first-come, first-served basis.

It looks like you will be one of the first people in the world to have a Wii – we hope you enjoy it!

Thanks once again for preordering a Nintendo Wii from GAME.

The Team

GAME.co.uk

My mum is soooooo ignorant! I tell her to preorder, she says it won't be that hard to get. I called all my local Wii preorder places, ALL OUT OF WII
'S!!! I am not gonna get it for X-mas, i just know it..........:cryin:

epikon said:
aslong as i get mine by christmas im happy

yeah but if you havnt pre-ordered you might have trouble but im hoping i get mine on pre-order apparently the games store isnt getting as many in as first antisipated >_<

dan99iel said:
My mum is soooooo ignorant! I tell her to preorder, she says it won't be that hard to get. I called all my local Wii preorder places, ALL OUT OF WII
'S!!! I am not gonna get it for X-mas, i just know it..........:cryin:

*hugs* awww, i might be getting mine late if i do i will actually cry :p

Back