Games for "older" people?

Antoshi

w00t
Nov 25, 2007
Teh Earth
Wii Online Code
1840-4433-2829-8744
When I say "older", I really mean old. What kind of games are good on the Wii for people over age, say, 60?

Maybe like...Big Brain Academy...and...I don't know.

Antoshi said:
When I say "older", I really mean old. What kind of games are good on the Wii for people over age, say, 60?
Wii sports goes down great with oldies.

They actually use it in a few retirement homes to keep them active and they love it :yesnod:

Well, that depends on what kind of games interest you. Age doesn't really matter as much as preference. I'm female, 54, and just finished Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. On the other side of the scale, I have Mercury Meltdown: Revolution, Elebits and others. Do you like target shooters, racing games, puzzle, adventure, sports, platformers? What interests you?

Antoshi said:
If you like horror games, then Resident Evil 4 or Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is the way to go.

If you like sports, WiiSports is timeless :lol:

I guess we would need to know if there are any physical restrictions to take into account before giving you a good opinion. It would also help to know if the person playing has much experience with gaming or if this is totally new to them.

kororinpa marble mania (great for arthritus, no offence)
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7tQrtuPWW_s[/MEDIA]

OMG....you think 60 is 'really' old. Someone on this forum posted not too long ago that residents in nursing/retirement homes were using the Wii to keep them mentally and physically active.

Back