Gaming Horror storier

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
Tell us stories of your most horrible gaming mishaps, whether it was pulling an all nighter on FF6 and forgetting to save it when you went to bad or a power outtage when battling that final boss in metroid. here ill go first:

Once when i was LITTLE I went away for the weekend on summer vaction once. Its was a camping trip to big bear, me, my dad and some friends went. My mom and little sister stayed home. Well we got back and to my surprise my brand new NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM (birthday was a few days Prior to the trip) was wearing a pink bonnet and having a tea party with my sister and her dollies in her room. Oh and it Seems that Good old NESy was quite fond of Cherry Cool aid and oatmeal raisin cookies, because she fed it quite a lot of it. (funny I thougt Nintendos would prefer Grape flavor, hm!):nonod:

Your turn!

When playing SNES occasionaly it would freeze and the screen would get distorted...

I had a calling and went over to the coutch and looked under the cushins and found glowing red eyes.

My cousins saw it too:wtf:

I was like 7

I was playing Super Mario 64 on the N64 and when i pressed the jump button, MARIO JUMPED!!!!

I went and hid under my bed for weeks.

Once, I played a minigame is Rayman Raving Rabbids. The controls for this particular minigame were completelty stupid and unresponsive and took 45 minutes, no exaggeration, to play it.

Oh, and I gloated that I had some SNES game that everyone loved, and when they came over it stopped working. f-zero or something

csayers666 said:
i played 'spellforce' on my pc for about 6 hours, then the power went down... ...i hadn't saved. i learned to save frequently too late. :incazzato:

i hate that so much.... and i learn the lesson too. every time i can... saved.
that wont happend again :nono:

I was touched by a VirtualBoy when I was young........I didn't tell anyone for fear that I would be reprimanded my Poppa NES and Momma SNES

I still hear the screams at night....

-SpideyKonfusion :wtf:

Worst one was using a third party memory card on the ps2. I clocked 67 hours on final fantasy 7 only for the next time I switched it on to be greated with no data on the card. I avoid any third party memory cards now.

I have a similar story ... hours upon hours of THPS2 or 3 .. whatever was on GC. I unlocked every skater except for the last one, and had collected every point and board and medal available. Unfortunately I was using a third party memory card which then promptly became corrupted and all my data was lost.

(also lost all other game saves, and it was a 1024 card so there was a LOT on there)

I never really recovered. I still have that card but I only use it as a backup for my other GC card... all pointless really, now that I have a wii. But I just couldn't bring myself to play THPS for any significant time period again after that.

I learned that playing PC all day, and all Night, then all day again. and not eating for that time can be very harmful to your health

ryt heres my story.......one morning on a nice summers day i woke up and found my WII AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BED WITH A KNIFE buttering some toast and jam arrrr;)

plsayed ocarina of time for 8 hours straight was so engrossed i forget to save and my sister came in and kicked my n64 and this was last week

Back