Gaming Horror storier

Well... Long story short---I used a third party memory card and it was corrupted...and i was so close to beating Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door too... and all my other games were on there...

(I quite litterally took a hammer to that memory card and broke it into about 5-bazillion pieces)

i still have not fully recovered from that experience...

and then of course there was the time my gamecube tried to rape me (but i'll leave that for another day)

kiraownsurmom said:
multiple times game systems (handheld) died an didnt save

my brother deleted my pokemon blue rescue team file an i beat it an everything i was bout 2 play an him bein a total tard ran out of my room wit my ds,i got it bak an it said 'new game?' an im like 'no?'.he now owes me that as well as my yu-gi-oh cards but thats 4 another time

you shouldnt have even said you played that game...playing that game alone is a horror story as it doesnt count as a REAL pokemon game...the REAL pokemon games ended after yellow

My worst horror moment (and I doubt anything worst CAN happen) was playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2. I had finally unlocked all the characters, stages, colors... so I called a friend to go play at his house with the new character roosters. Since he has MVC 2 also he took my memory card to copy the save file.. yes you know it... he saved HIS save file into my memory card overwriting my save file... I was so mad I din't speak to him in a good month or so.

I had a worse real one, I got all the way up to the last save point in FF8, i saved, i had one of them expensive memory cards, anyway My friend was over n we we're playin a game n like he could never beat it but i was flyin thru it, and he was like whoa you gotta let me borrow your memory card, so im like ok sure just get it back to me soon ^_^ and yea he moved.. i got punk'd :(

I feel sorry for you XwiimaturX. Paper mario: The Thousand Year Door is a tricky and long game. Then you have to go through all the chapters (all 8 of them) again and do all the troubles at the trouble center again (which takes a loooooong time) so it is a LONG game if you try to beat everything. And don't even get me started on how hard The Pit of 100 Trials is. Like the cave of ordeals in Twilight Princess, except twice as long and twice as hard. took me about 2 hours to get halfway there. I didn't go any farther because I only needed that one item. It would've taken me another 3 hours to get to the bottom (plus Bonetail, the hardest boss/enemy in the game with 200hp 8atk and 2def) and it would take at least 15 minutes to beat Bonetail on the 100th level, so that is the most time consuming part in any game that I've played.

Played Gears of War with my friend and his brand new xBox 360, spent 4+ hours per night for 3 nights playing and came close to the end, then the 4 day old xBox 360 died with the red lights flashing in the front. Lost all of our saved information, and had to return the xBox 360 to Best Buy in exchange for a new one. Then the new one broke after a month and half! I feel bad for my friend but I am somewhat happy that my PS3 and Wii are not running into these problems. (Knock on wood)

me and my son played 'gears of war' and worked through every difficulty. but for some reason, he never got the achievement for the 4th level, even though he did complete it.
also, i played rainbow six vegas, and love it, but after trying about 800 times, i still cant complete the theatre level. if you've ever played it, you'll know which bit i mean

Back