Gears of War is Overrated...

What?

What in the BLUE-HELL did YOU JUST SAY?

Am i still reading what you just wrote on that post or am i just straight up SHOCKED...... What you said about MP3 was ridiculous!!! Metroid cant compare? You must have not played any of the metroid games have you? Hmmmmm..... People like you are very inexperienced to be talking about a game that has so much history!!!!

(I am sorely disappointed about what you just said!:shocked: )

Plus have you read any of the Metroid Prime's reviews?The you would know it has great graphics, a good frame rate, and its a very good action/adventure FPS!!

I dont know whether someone had clocked you in the head to say all that:crazy:, but man, if you havent played it and your saying that, then must definitly have to play the first Prime which is on GC, then the second one...... And if you had played it, and your saying all this crap, then you must have lost your dam mind!!!!!!!!:incazzato:

GoW is like meeting a girl for the first time you think you could potentially like. You think they're attractive, and you need to get to know them, to see how they really work inside, and the best way to treat them. Once you've succeeded with that, they're both great :] if not your thing, put them back in the box :] though, how people can't like GoW is beyond me tbh, though I didn't like it originally, took time for me to love it.

Back