Gears of War is Overrated...

^^ hmm, i see what you mean, at least compare it too halo or call of duty or another fps.

Stranger said:
^^ hmm, i see what you mean, at least compare it too halo or call of duty or another fps.
Yea, you know what i mean, cause it really doesnt make any sense these days why people would actually compare a game that is not in the same genre, next thing that is going to happen is..... People comparing racing with boarding games!:wtf: :frown2: :shocked: :eek:

Ok ive never played GOW or seen it being played but the tv ads for it looked amazing. Is that the actual game that they show or just cut scenes though?

I often find after watching an advert for a game that its actually nowhere near as impressive as the advert suggested and that often makes me feel like its been overhyped. Thats one thing i like about Nintendo ads, they actually show the gameplay.

raisinghelen said:
Ok ive never played GOW or seen it being played but the tv ads for it looked amazing. Is that the actual game that they show or just cut scenes though?

I often find after watching an advert for a game that its actually nowhere near as impressive as the advert suggested and that often makes me feel like its been overhyped. Thats one thing i like about Nintendo ads, they actually show the gameplay.
lol
right
those are in-game screenshots from gears
all the cutscenes use the games engine as well, there are no pre-rendered cut scenes

Sovieto said:
lol
right
those are in-game screenshots from gears
all the cutscenes use the games engine as well, there are no pre-rendered cut scenes
Well in that case i'd say it probably deserves the hype, especially if it plays anywhere near as good as it looks.

GOW is amazing IMO:D

The last act was a let down tho IMO but everything else was great!

The adverts are very good, exspesh with mad world playing in the backround. . .

I haven't really gotten into but when I played I felt like my guy had brick on his feet I'll be gettin' it soon

syler18 said:
first off if ur a girl and ur on this website i doubt u have a boyfriend because u must be at least 200 pounds at least. or maybe ur gay i forgot about that option.

seconded gears of war is the greatest game ever it dominates over any game u trow at it so all of u dont like really are a bunch of pussys who would rather play hello kitty adventure park. u hae to play for a good amount of time not just 2 lousy hours.
wow you fail
rach has a lot of pics
shes actually pretty cute
but i see someone beggin for a bannin

Syler double account person:

with that attitude do you ahve any friends?
I heard of a word once, opinions. . .
Whats wrong with rach??? nothing. . .

Back on topic.. . . .

People are getting to adjatated, it's about a opinion, people need to calm down. .

syler18 said:
first off if ur a girl and ur on this website i doubt u have a boyfriend because u must be at least 200 pounds at least. or maybe ur gay i forgot about that option.

seconded gears of war is the greatest game ever it dominates over any game u trow at it so all of u dont like really are a bunch of pussys who would rather play hello kitty adventure park. u hae to play for a good amount of time not just 2 lousy hours.
Hello...I'm this boyfriend that doesnt exist apparently. Rach is hawt and your a complete arse wipe to be totally honest...the proof being the bans.

ANyway..Gears..I just cant get into it..I played it for a while and was content but not overly stimulated by it. I can see why people would like it mind, I mean you do have a chainsaw on one of the guns. I prefer Dead Rising, but then again I'm a zombie freak ;)

Back