Girl Help...lol...

ya, unfortunatly ill have to report him if he keeps this up.

Hey Levesque what you mean?

^ go for it. You wont achieve anything.

Anyone got any actual advice:lol: im not a "girl" person:lol:

laderer5 said:
ok. i just got a facebook, (like myspace) and about 2 days later some girl wants me too add her as a friend. (i have no idea who she is but she lives like 20 minutes away) Now she is sending me a "kiss" through email. Well of course i send one back:lol: Now she says she thinks im nice and she wants to talk through aim.
Just to note: we are both 17, and i've never really been in a relationship. Got any advice?
it could be a rapist.

Do not meet her in real life. Actually I think you should delete/block her ASAP. This definately sounds fishy and meeting people online is not a good idea unless you really get to know them. This is probably a 40 year old guy whose trying to stick his penis in you like someone said earlier.

And Wiim8, maybe you should STFU with the constant spam and double posting. If you're going to be an arrogant ass, post on a forum that doesn't have an active community. you'll be much more appreciated there :rolleyes:

Well, my first words of advice: Dont ask for help on a video game forum. I dont have to go into details, I think you'll understand.

And yeah, make sure you know for sure who this person is, you dont want it to be a 45 year old pedophile.

So, if its a real 17 year old girl, just go with the flow, getting a gf is easy if they like you. Just be nice to the person.

wiim8 said:
everyone has issues.(first of all). second i'm trying to start a conversation. p.s if you're only gonna talk every 10 minutes get off chaT ROOMS.

This isn't a chat room. And I think you need to read the rules. You don't hijack other people's threads to ask other questions. You read the rules. You don't go off topic. You read the rules. Learn how a forum site works please. And read the rules.

^ It's like my mom used too say.

Better safe than sorry.

Anyways she is probably an evil old man. PSHHHhH. She seems nice? Anyone can seem nice on the Interwebz.

while alot of what they say here is true, the majority of people on facebook/myspace/chatrooms are not rapist they are normal people, before you MEET her, i suggest talking for awhile and then exchange phone numbers so you can hear her voice...if its a girl your in the clear

i met my girlfriend in an AIM chatroom and she lives in cali, me in texas and weve been together for 3 years and 5 months exactly on xmas day

online relationships are risky, but if they work out they can turn into real relationships that can be just as great as anything else

metalfreak said:
while alot of what they say here is true, the majority of people on facebook/myspace/chatrooms are not rapist they are normal people, before you MEET her, i suggest talking for awhile and then exchange phone numbers so you can hear her voice...if its a girl your in the clear

i met my girlfriend in an AIM chatroom and she lives in cali, me in texas and weve been together for 3 years and 5 months exactly on xmas day

online relationships are risky, but if they work out they can turn into real relationships that can be just as great as anything else

Watch out for this one, let her give you her phone number first, cuz if its a rapist they can just type it into websites and it will give you personal info about your whole family.

That damn police officer in middle school taught me well. ;)

But yeah, your right, internet relationships can turn out good, I know people who got married after they met on the internet.

metalfreak said:

Unless the "rapist" (guy), has a sister.. and he pretends that he's a girl.. But it's actually his sister? Lol. I don't know. xP

3 years and 5 months. Congrats :)

LevesqueIsKing said:
ahahaha, this thread is perfect. Its unanimous among previous posters that online relationships are deemed as bad.

:whistle:

Now where are those two...?

Didn't we actually have two members in the past who met via WiiChat and began dating?

Back