Girl Help...lol...

As I have said before

' Better Safe than Sorry '

Dude they're every were. Probably even a few at freekin Disney Land.

BTW. Watch Americas Most Wanted. You'll see how many there are.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

Unless the "rapist" (guy), has a sister.. and he pretends that he's a girl.. But it's actually his sister? Lol. I don't know. xP

3 years and 5 months. Congrats :)

Lol Anythings possible.

Syntax said:
Didn't we actually have two members in the past who met via WiiChat and began dating?
I don't recall, haven't been here all that long.

Good, point ill give her my # sometime soon.
Plus remember not everyone is a rapist.

uloseiwin said:
Watch out for this one, let her give you her phone number first, cuz if its a rapist they can just type it into websites and it will give you personal info about your whole family.

That damn police officer in middle school taught me well. ;)

But yeah, your right, internet relationships can turn out good, I know people who got married after they met on the internet.

yeah i agree, and when you call her the first time, press *67 then dial your number to block it, so they cant call back if its a dude lol or if its just a creepy chick whos sadistic

ok but to answer your ORIGINAL question: How to deal with girls?

1. be funny. girls like laughing. they like feeling comfortable around/talking to you.

2. be nice. compliment her when it is deserved (dont just randomly IM her and tell her she has a beautiful smile or something...theres a difference between being sweet and creepishly weird)

3. be interested. ask her about things, like what she did that day, what its like where she lives, what she wants for xmas. make your convos relevant to her when you can, for the most part girls like to feel like you care. (but dont get overly itnerested/clingy)

4. be yourself. you might be able to get away with pretending to be someone else on like AIM or something but dont do it because you want her to like you for who you are actually not who your trying to be.

5. be confident. girls like confident guys. when i say confident i dont mean arrogant, theres a difference.

quick nore, IMO, dont make a "move" unless you know this person, they may be hot or whatever, but if she has a horrible personality she isnt worth the precious time, but hey, if youu go for looks, as FWELER said, "tap that" if thats how you role

Syntax said:
Didn't we actually have two members in the past who met via WiiChat and began dating?
ya they had pictures posted up on this site. The guy took a plane to visit her:lol:

Plus right now we are just talking about school ect.

laderer5 said:
ya they had pictures posted up on this site. The guy took a plane to visit her:lol:

Plus right now we are just talking about school ect.

I posted a link to the thread regarding those two members above. :)

Hey if shes good looking and she likes you and you like her and you live close i would totally go on a date with her girls are many but if you don't get a lot like her take the opportunity

lol To dude thinking this was a chat room.

Does this girl have pictures of herself on her Facebook?

ya she does, like 50 pics, with her friends ect.

I've been talking to random people online for 10 years and have yet to encounter a rapist plus theres very little chance a rapist would be targeting a 17 year old male if your going to meet her just do it at a public place maybe take a friend have her do the same.

dude get yourself a web cam and you can be more sure about who you are dealing with.

Just be yourself and don't take advice from other people it always backfires.

If you do decide to meet do it in a public place like a mall or something, and bring a friend or family member.

Its nothing wrong with meeting people on the internet it is 2007 not every one on the net is a fat slob, pervert, or malester.

Sorry should have finished reading posted same as user above.

Okay she lives 20 minutes away, has pictures with her and her friends (in the outside enviorment not in a cellar of course) i would say it's a safe bet. just get to know her, make sure shes not bipolar.. -shakes-

Back