Girl Help...lol...

I stay off of sites like Facebook and Myspace, I hate being bothered with flirty messages. She could be anyone, and I don't approve of deep internet friendship until both sides have done thorough investigation of each other.

I am not well acquainted with dating, so I'll just give advice on making friends in real life because it will help you.

I met most of my real life friends accidentally at school or somewhere else like a convention while I'm doing something I like and they are attracted to my position because they like the same thing. And it is very comforting to have someone who shares your interests as a friend. So if you want a great relationship with someone, then try to find common ground with them.

balrogs.pa said:
Okay she lives 20 minutes away, has pictures with her and her friends (in the outside enviorment not in a cellar of course) i would say it's a safe bet. just get to know her, make sure shes not bipolar.. -shakes-
Allways make sure of that :)

Its a disorder where you can be happy one moment then completely pissed off the next with out any reason at all I know like 3 ppl with it.

And yes webcams are very useful tools I got a nice logitech one with a mic for $50 well worth it but if she only lives 20 min away then I would just talk to her on the phone and meet her at the mall or something I'm sure it'll be fine

...Yes, because being bipolar is the worst possible affliction one can have...

On a less sarcastic note, if she lives 20 mins away and has a bunch of pics, just start texting her and calling her...get to know her for a few days and then go to lunch or something. I don't see the big deal.
I'm not against meeting people online. Wiichat hasn't seen its last hookup, believe me.

I talked to this person online and met up with him we were friends for a long while online and it turned out he wasnt really a 55 year old man waiting to rape me he was really cool and we hung out it was pretty tight

LOLZ yeh i hate it when they dont have strait forward shots thats where webcams come in good they show a lot more then pictures do

Twenty minutes apart actually isn't that bad. Actually, it's rather quite close.

I personally wouldn't meet up with anyone that I have talked to over the Internet. Now, there are a number of reasons as to why I wouldn't do that, but this is a decision that you need to think about carefully. If she lives 20 minutes away, then fair enough, but be very careful.
Goodluck.

Just go with the flow man. follow your heart. dont listen to nerds on a nintendo forum (offence to noone here....except sovieto). if you do end up meeting her and she's a nice girl thank willy.

Back