good quest.

It makes a very quiet humming while there is a disc in the drive. Other than that, I can only hear the noise of the fan when I put my ear up to it.

If your Wii is making weird noises, I would contact Nintendo. It's probably a problem with the fan.

A Jamming noise? that cant be good, maybe u got something stuck in there. The only noise that should happen when it goes in is that little noise it makes while it sucks the disk in.

My wii did make noise and I just sent a email to nintendo.
I hope nothing wrong with my Wii. I spent 12 hours to get it

what noise is it making? because it DOES make noises, but it depends on the noise :p

sometimes, the noise like the disk is scratching. It doesn't make a lot of noise when I play some light game like Rayman or W sport, but when I play heavy game like farcry or redsteel, it did

if its a wierd scratching-like noise, thats probably just the reader/positioner.
Ive noticed that before, so its fine. If what im hearing is what your hearing anyways.

And for the vibrating noise, not sure on that one.

ptonjalken said:
A Jamming noise? that cant be good, maybe u got something stuck in there. The only noise that should happen when it goes in is that little noise it makes while it sucks the disk in.
Sometimes. But not all the time. The discs still work well though. Hasn't really affected anything.

I also sometimes hear that beeping sound for like 5 seconds when i put gamecube games in.

Mine only makes noise when it's loading a disk. My computer and 360 on the other hand sometimes make grunting noised like its processing something major on the disk lol. It's kinda scary.

Back