halo 4 on wii?

iOwnage said:
There will be now Halo 4. Halo 3 was the end of the story. However, if there is a another Halo game, it will be Halo Wars(i heard a rumor somewhere). It will most definitely not be on Wii though since it still is Halo, and Microsoft owns the licsense to it.

halo wars isnt gonna be a FPS. its like a RTS or something like that

FR. said:
Halo 3 was the last game in the Halo series and even if they did have a 'Halo 4' it would not be released for the Wii, guaranteed.

Beat the game on legendary... the sequel will come.

Rain Foxx said:
this is not really a well thought thread....:wtf:

Well I was hoping he found like an article about there possibly being a Halo 4 on wii but it was just some random thought I guess he wanted us to know. It sort of dissapointed me, what is with this trickery?

Halo Wars is supposed to be the next real Halo game, to fill up the gap and backstory of the war with the spartans.

The other Halo game that was being developed was called "Halo: The Movie Game"... based on the Halo movie. But it was canceled along with the movie.. (thankfully).

samXcor3 said:
halo wars isnt gonna be a FPS. its like a RTS or something like that
Yea it is a RTS, there is a download on XBOX Live Marketplace that is a video walkthrough of the basic controls and layout of the game by one of the designers. Actually looks good, though I'd prefer to play it on the PC I may get it for the 360 when it does get released.

Back