halo for wii

FingerSub said:
This can happen now that Bungies is no longer owned by M$ but it hasn't been long enough for them to decide yet.
No microsoft still own the rights to halo so it will never happen

FingerSub said:
This can happen now that Bungies is no longer owned by M$ but it hasn't been long enough for them to decide yet.
TIHS WAS TEH INTERWEB IT MUST BE TROO!

Ass to Halo; why does it always have to be the standard for fps? If anything I would have loved for Metroid to have online play. Now that would have been an experience.

lattes said:
I agree that a non-WW2 game would be nice, but to say MOH H2 is NOTHING compared to halo? What is it about the gameplay you think is so much better in Halo? I agree the single player in MOH H2 is kind of lame (not long enough, not hard enough) But FPS are supposed to be played against other humans. Besides the obvious that the graphics in the Halo series beat MOH H2 down like an old lady, I can't see a better game experience out of Halo. Possibly because I just like the way they use the Wiimote so much.
ok, maybe it isnt NOTHING compared to halo, its an alright game and i was over exagerrating.
but i have finished the campaign for MOH and played online for quite a bit, and i think that halo completely owns it in replay value, and other gameplay aspects. on halo i could be a dumb-ass and try and run over people with a warthog and see how many ppl i could kill or try to stick a plasma grenade on someone. i could play halo for hours and not get bored because ill be trying or seeing different things all the time. on MOH H2 all i can do is shoot, camp and throw grenades and i get bored after 30 mins-one hour. i think that MOH is alright, and the controlsare awesome, but the wii has a long way to go FPA wise if it wants to reach halo's standard.

The Wii needs some brand new franchises that don't suck. All of the third party ports and franchises are unholy abominations on the Wii. I mean today I'm returning Z&W, The Simpsons, SPM, and PBR either because they're so ok that they're not worth playing (Z&W, SPM) or they're just ungodly POS games (PBR, Simpsons). I mean my 360 games are all insane!

Monsteroids said:
The Wii needs some brand new franchises that don't suck. All of the third party ports and franchises are unholy abominations on the Wii. I mean today I'm returning Z&W, The Simpsons, SPM, and PBR either because they're so ok that they're not worth playing (Z&W, SPM) or they're just ungodly POS games (PBR, Simpsons). I mean my 360 games are all insane!

360 is am@zing. Lets go play Halo in our LOLLERSKATES.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
ok, maybe it isnt NOTHING compared to halo, its an alright game and i was over exagerrating.
but i have finished the campaign for MOH and played online for quite a bit, and i think that halo completely owns it in replay value, and other gameplay aspects. on halo i could be a dumb-ass and try and run over people with a warthog and see how many ppl i could kill or try to stick a plasma grenade on someone. i could play halo for hours and not get bored because ill be trying or seeing different things all the time. on MOH H2 all i can do is shoot, camp and throw grenades and i get bored after 30 mins-one hour. i think that MOH is alright, and the controlsare awesome, but the wii has a long way to go FPA wise if it wants to reach halo's standard.

Fair enough, there is something to being able to run people over.

Back