Halo3 Beta

Folks are reporting problems downloading the Halo 3 Beta via Crackdown this morning. We have alerted the appropriate Live authorities and they are taking care of the problem as we speak. More news as it comes in.

Damn this sucks...I was going to have it download during the day because my 360 is slow.

Bungie.net said:
Players online: 4214
well looks like some of the a-holes are probably on. well it was nice playing with some friendly people (however i still ran into like 3 during the closed beta time). it sucks for you people with crackdown who cant download though

I don't really mind the idiots/a-holes of Halo 2/3... I tend to find them more entertaining/funny rather than threatening. Which reminds me...someone threatened to kill me...right

Hopefully the beta should be up by tonight.

Hybrid said:
Say can i rent crackdown and get the BETA content?
yah you could, im thinking of looking for a used copy of crackdown, buying it, then returning it before 7 days xD

Unfortunately the beta isn't working on crackdown yet..

Update: People who own the game Crackdown can now download Halo 3 beta. Bungie has also announced that they will be keeping the beta out for a bit longer.

Just letting you guys know.

Dammit! I aint got internet access at home anymore
Until my new house is built... I Can't play the Beta (I own crackdown so might not be able to download anyway)...
Might lug my 360 to my mums house to use her internet connection :ihih:

:cryin:

and play the BETA!

You do know that you need the crackdown disc in whenever you want to play the beta. So once you download it you can't play it unless you have crackdown in.

This might sound pretty retarted, but how do you talk to other people in the beta? I have the headset turned on, and I see it flashing when I talk, but I can't hear anybody else. Are they just not talking? Also, what is the crossed out sign to the left of the team startup screens where it displays who's on what team?
Thnks

if they have a cross out it means they are muted. check in the options to make sure you have voice communication on. also make sure (only if your under 18 and have your account set as a child account) that your xbox LIVE settings in the xbox dashbaord are allowing voice with strangers (aka people not on your friends list)

Back