Halo3 Beta

every weapon from halo2 is in the halo3 beta except the pistol. im pretty sure thats the only weapon that isnt in the beta that was in halo2 (however i cant remember all the weapons lol). the needler this time freaking owns. its is really powerfull but not very accurate. also it is no longer duelweildable

sticks and explodes. whats awesome is the needles i think are metal and just the plasma explodes so now you can see the spikes in the person even after they explode

Do all crackdowns have the beta, or do just some? I'm thinking about getting a 360 this summer, just gotta work up about 200$! YAY

all crackdowns do. however the beta is only 3 weeks long (almost a month if your like me and got it early :) ) so by the time you save up, it will be over. sorry.
anyways im glad how awesome this game is. i was waiting for the beta to decide if i wanted to preorder Halo3 or not and with this, i am definitely going to preorder it

Downloadable version of the Halo 3 Beta comes out tomorrow for those of you who own the game Crackdown...

Glad I got a copy of Crackdown..

Beta sounds great. Can't wait to download it tomorrow :)

Then my friend is wrong....

Damn him for getting my hopes up...

Alright Syntax is going to have to wait one more day..

Once the beta is released sign onto xbox live and insert crackdown. Once you have done that there should be a menu option for downloads/content download. There you should be able to find Halo 3. If its not listed there just scroll through the menu on Crackdown and you should be able to find it.

if you read my first post you will understand why i have it. your gonna have to wait untill tomarow to get it. also you can only download it if you have an xbox LIVE Gold account because its an online multiplayer only beta

Quick Question...

Do you know what time the beta version of Halo 3 will be released at?

I know its tomorrow but is it at any specific time?

Edit...

Nevermind..

Just checked bungie.net and apparently they have a little timer going. 20hrs +4mins left or so.

Just watched a short clip of someone playing the beta version of Halo 3...

The ATV looks awesome..I also like how you can use the air lifts on some maps to launch your atv into the air.

Last edited:
well the launch date has been anounced officially! SEPTEMBER 25TH!! i cant wait!

Back