HDTV and 360

I play my 360 on a 62 inch DLP in 1080p. I used to play it on a 32 inch standard def tv. What a difference.

MasterJedi2U said:
Why didn't you get the 32' one then sovieto? Too expensive with tax included or something? I can understand that. I just thought that since it was a difference of 50 that you would just get the bigger one anyways. And I'm lol at the thought of fwelr's parents and their spring break surprise.
couple reasons
A, i was wrong, it was a $50 difference when the site wasnt updated yet when the 27" dropped in price, its actually a $100-125 difference (prices varied from online and store)
B, i wanted to save money
C, my entertainment system couldnt hold something so big (the 27" fits perfectly as it is) if i were to get a new one to hold all my crap it would be $100-200
D, i sit close to my TV (3-4 feet away) so 32" would look not as good so close, and the 27" was reccomended for bedrooms

Thanks for the reply and I hope you didn't think I was busting your chops or w/e. Just curious thats all since I went to the website, etc. But anyways congrats. Hopefully I'll be in the same situation in a few months. I've already made a list of the games I'm interested in/want and its like 15 alreadY! Microsoft is gonna make a killing on me...lol

MasterJedi2U said:
Thanks for the reply and I hope you didn't think I was busting your chops or w/e. Just curious thats all since I went to the website, etc. But anyways congrats. Hopefully I'll be in the same situation in a few months. I've already made a list of the games I'm interested in/want and its like 15 alreadY! Microsoft is gonna make a killing on me...lol
yes there are a lot of games that are worth getting that provide days of entertainment
and i would have asked you the same question if you were in my position
360=addictive

FWELR said:
It sucks in my house, I have a 37" HD downstairs, and then my parents have a 32" wide screeen HD in their room. How does this suck? Because my dad stays downstairs and watches "his" TV all day, and my mom stays with "her" TV all day. I have 2 amazing TV's and can't play on either one :mad2:. But that will change during spring break...
How do they afford such great TVs if they just watch them all day?

Leirith said:
How do they afford such great TVs if they just watch them all day?

they work for the gov, some kind of engineer, they can't tell me much. they don't watch them all day, they watch them when we're home, and consquently, im home when they're home. but not spring break....

I have a 42" Panasonic Plasma TV in the living room (HD component) and a 37" (non HD component) in the bedroom

my 360 has wireless adaptor so i sometimes play it on the non HD 37"

let me tell you its MUCH easier to play on the 42" HDTV... esp. GRAW2 you can see people miles away...

piccie of my 42" TV (i also have the matching stand show in piccie)
http://www.panasonic.co.uk/plasma-tv/th42px600cab/index.htm

Back