Hitler's Birthday is Today

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
No matter what you think about the guy, wheter you want to cast him into eternal damnation, wheter you think he was misunderstood, wheter he was on the side of the thin line of genius or insanity, the guy will be remembered as one of the most influential people in history. Because of him, Jews wanted to flee Europe, creating the issue of Israel/Palestine that we have today.

happy birthday furer (spelling?????? AK!) said the jew

howd he die again anyways? must wikipedia. i wanted to say syphallis but that was al capone

Sieg Heil= Victory Welfare.

Ugh... Freaking Power-Hungry, No Good, Jew Killing ______!

He Commited Suicide With A Pill...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
howd he die again anyways? must wikipedia. i wanted to say syphallis but that was al capone

he shot his wife and himself after they drank poison.

Hitlers middle name was elizabeth! ^^; Rofl, he was a fking idiot,
"Let's conquer the world of this religon 'cos my own religon sucks/is non-existant!"

The Führer~ lOL~ Didn't he shoot himself.

ya, i was right! saw it on the history channel. some people think he never died, though.

FWELR said:
ya, i was right! saw it on the history channel. some people think he never died, though.

like how hes portrayed on the family guy?

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zJGt7Cp13U[/MEDIA]

:lol:

En4Neo: yeah, where are all the arkansas rednecks with swatzkas on their forehead? kidding, kidding. don't report me please.

LooseCannon: i like the one where he's in the gym and there's that big jew that's lifting all the weights and getting the girls, and he gets all pissed.

Last edited:
Famous Hitler quote "Let me control the textbooks and I'll control the world" (or something like that). I feel this is still true today, with the media being the biggest and most read textbook around...

Back