Hitler's Birthday is Today

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im a jew, my mom is orthodox which is considered one of the higher branches of judiasm (along with chassidic/lubovich)

if you actually think about it, hitler molded an entire nation to believe that the jews, gypsys (which because im from romania, i have gypsy ancestry), basically anyone that wasnt 100% german/arian must be exterminated to keep germany pure. he got away with it and developed a cult leadership to which he became a dictator.

he was actually a genious to do that. not everyone can control a whole country like that no matter how evil he was and how he killed so many people in mass quantities. infact its very sad and as big of a self hatting jew id consider myself to be i still get upset by holocaust survivors (ive met alot of them and its painful for them to talk about such acts of violence) and when i went to the holocaust museam in DC.

but in any event, my purpose for this mini rant was to explain why hitler was so famous. why he will be remembered for his dispicable acts in history. hes remembered as EVIL not someone who revolutionalized germany during WWII

Yup, Hitler was just about to get to Britian before he was stopped.

You don't like that you're Jewish?

En4Neo said:
Yup, Hitler was just about to get to Britian before he was stopped.

You don't like that you're Jewish?

nah, i do like that im jewish i just hate other jews becuase a vast majority of them aggrivate me. it could be because of my moms view on religion. she goes about it all the wrong way it totally takes teh beauty of the religion away wtih her wacked out extreamist views.

kiraownsurmom said:
who saw the hitler rap on youtube?
1.a holocaust survivor was killed in virginia tech
2.some germans were going to the holocaust museum to pay respect

my mom printed out the article. they had the funeral up here in brooklyn i believe. i didnt read it but she had it in the bathroom and i happened to take a quick glance at it

i believe it was from the New York Times

Hitler was a disgusting dictator that hated all that wasnt German. Although, i must hand it to him....he was remakable. The way he led the nation to believe such things and actually carried ou such terrible events with such precision is amazing. he had records of everyones ancestry and if they had been killed or not. He led the Jews to believe they were going to be fine, until they saw the gas chambers. The organization was brilliant.

Unfortunatley, he used all this for the wrong reasons. Imagine if Hitler was a GOOD person...he could have been one of the best leaders in the world....ever.

ottoman said:
Imagine if Hitler was a GOOD person...he could have been one of the best leaders in the world....ever.

not one of, he would've been the best.

FWELR said:
not one of, he would've been the best.

Not really, Hitler didn't go by the rules to get where he was. To get his way he used violence and force, and that's not something a good spirited leader does.

En4Neo said:
Not really, Hitler didn't go by the rules to get where he was. To get his way he used violence and force, and that's not something a good spirited leader does.

exactly. although hitler had the smarts, his words were nothing but of hatered and violence for anything that wasnt GERMAN. so because of all this animosity, it brought nothing but death.

he lacked rationalization which is a key factor in being a spirited leader.

En4Neo said:

well, he tried using violence the first time, and got arrested. the second time, he became a political speaker, and he was probably one of the best speakers of his generation. he got elected to the high position of the German government, but the next day, the guy ahead of him died of natural causes :)out:), and that's how he got absolute power. the way that he controlled his people, he could've sparked German scientists to use V-2 rockets to get to the moon, not bomb Britain. he could've use his precious Autobaun as a way to connect Germany, not use it as a military road (so today it does, but that's not the point). he was a genius who could control people, unfortuantley he controlled people for evil, not good.

DRMARIO said:
I Understand that He was Good to his Country. He Loved his country, and treated The people of England as Equals. In that sense, he was a Great Man.
Yet I hate him for what he did to my Grandfather.

You mean Austria or Germany? How is sending tons of the people of your country to concentration camps loving? He was going to do the same to England.

Dougamer said:
Hitlers middle name was elizabeth! ^^; Rofl, he was a fking idiot,
"Let's conquer the world of this religon 'cos my own religon sucks/is non-existant!"

He made several references to Christ in his speeches. And no, he wasn't an idiot. He was evil, but he was charismatically brilliant.

DRMARIO said:
I Understand that He was Good to his Country. He Loved his country, and treated The people of England as Equals. In that sense, he was a Great Man.
Yet I hate him for what he did to my Grandfather.
I thought we were against him? And he hated us? :shifty:
Although my historical understanding is below average ;)

DRMARIO said:
He did treat His country well. They all loved him, he loved his people. Apart from the Jews. Jews were not even counted as Human. Now that's what I hate.
England Was counted as Equal. His theory goes along the lines that we originate from the German People, or Vice versa. I can Never Remember.
He did great things for his country. Although ,I don't see how people put up with his theory that Women should stay at home...

Oh, and when I say his country, I mean Germany. And yes, I know He's Austrian.

And You're right About the Concentration Camps. Of course that Was Horrible. My Grandfather Had hot wires stuck up each Nail on His hands. Then they Pulled them out.
They even Removed One of His Lungs. The Sick B******s.
Although he Did Escape to England, and He lived to A Grand Old Age.

That doesn't make any sense, he didn't love his country, he loved a race of people. If he loved his country so much he wouldn't have put gypsies, jews, and everyone else from the country in concentration camps. They did not all love him, I heard only 1/3 of them even wanted him to rule.

I'm glad I didn't have any relatives affected, sorry about your grandpa though. Such sick bastards, the nazis were.

Back