Hitler's Birthday is Today

DRMARIO said:
You Must have all Your facts wrong, Sorry >.<

A majority of the Country wanted him to rule, otherwise he WOULDN'T have ruled. He had to keep his country Happy. He was Proud of the Country, he just Didn't Like the Jews/Gypsies Etc. He believed that a Perfect Human Being had Blonde Hair and Blue eyes.
Oh, and a random Fact. Did you Know he actually Reffered to Himself as the 'Super Human Sviour of Germany' Hehe.

Not really, but w/e.

Hitler sucked, I'm tired of talking about him for now.

Dougamer said:
Hitlers middle name was elizabeth! ^^
Ever seen the Birtish show called "Bottom"?

There was a dude in that named "Edward Elizabeth Hitler" or "Eddie" for short. Haha my favorite show ever I recon.

bottom1cz7.jpg

Left - Richie......Right - Eddie.

ok well first off, there is definatley no way you can classify him as an idiot. he basically took an entire country and influenced them to believe everything he did. Yes what he influenced them to believe was incredibly dumb, but no there is no way he was an idiot.

DRMARIO said:
You're Right. He was an Incredibly Smart Man...who made mistakes.
If he were to Actually Listen to others, and accept that he was soemtimes wrong, He could have won the war. I've forgotten the reason to that... I'll check tomorow. >.<
yah
if only he didnt attack Russia he would have won ww2, god damn stupid mistakes

DRMARIO said:
That's it! :p
And just to Clarify, what you said before.(I think i translated it right) You don't wish Death upon all Jews do you?
hmm not really, its just fun to be a rebel and love hitler and his beliefs

Back