How do ya peps get your wii console? (I WANT ONE!!)

Nintendofan1990

PSWII60=Ownage :D
Feb 22, 2007
U.S.A
Well alot of peps have Wiis on this site, how do ya peaple get one, I just REALLYY want one. :( :cryin: :frown2: :sad: Umm, I just want to get it like you guys. :) Please come here!!!!! :yesnod:

Ebay will cost you extra -- if you take the time and call the local stores (Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Gamestop) you should be able to find one. Usually Gamestop will get them in monday-friday around 1PM local time....just keep calling if they wont allow you to put a deposit down on one. It only took me about a week of calling and waiting until I found one and the lady at Gamestop said she would hold it for me for an hour until I was able to get there.

Sunday morning, I was waiting outside of Toy's R Us waiting for it to open because they confirmed a shipment the night before, then I found out there were some over at Target, I ran over there and snagged one without having to wait in line at all. Joshieca's right, just call around, Target wouldn't tell me if they had any over the phone but Toy's R US would. I wouldn't recommend Gamestop because the guys that work at those stores are pretty rude.

Go to the shops, ask for one, if they don't have any, ask if you can reserve one, that's what I did.

Got lucky on wallmart, got there at 2pm on feb 28, there was one left

Went to EBGames a day after Release and ordered one. "No Wii until New Year" Two days later i got a call "Get your Wii! It's here."

My local Walmart had 2 left.

I called them, and asked for Wiis. They said they had 2 left so I zipped over and picked one up.

Anyway, keep looking around and calling around, eventually you'll get lucky.

I went to my GAME and asked when they were Starting Pre-Orders.
They told me the day they were going to start them. I went down that day with my £20 Deposit and Pre-Ordered one. Since it was the day they started I was pritty much garenteed one.
On the day (8th Dec) I went down at 6am. Waited till 7:30 and the Shopping Centre opened. I went in and was 7th in Queue :)

hmm it was around 12. my break from work for lunch so i left to get my check cashed. then dropped by walmart (wanted to get Saved by the bell season 1) =D when i grabbed that i saw 2 Wii's left i thought to myself whoa.. Wii in stock! so i ask one of the employee there to get it for me since its locked.. he said wow your lucky people been calling in today asking for it and so on. im like yeah =P walked outside and seeing a bunch of people looking at you with it is like WoW Lol. but thats my little story. now i got like 5 friends who wants one. they even offered to buy mine for double the price =3

My Mom went to Target at like 6:00 A.M. on Sunday, January 21st, 2007, and got one for me.

Back