How do ya peps get your wii console? (I WANT ONE!!)

If you live in NY, you could get it at Nintendo World. I don't live in NY, I live in Canada. But I had a relative who live in NY and he got one for me.

Wii_Fantic said:
If you live in NY, you could get it at Nintendo World. I don't live in NY, I live in Canada. But I had a relative who live in NY and he got one for me.
Im TRYING to ask my parents to go there.... :(

wal*mart!!! thats where i got mine, now i have one last thing to say..*ehem*... its peanut butter jelly time!!!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4[/MEDIA] man this is funny!!!

Wii_Fantic said:

you talking about nintendo world in times square? ive been there numerous times for accessories and games when visiting a friend of mine in one of the midtown precincts.

they are hutting for wiis as much as everyone else.

Just got it today. 11 a.m. EST. YAY! From Target, they had about 7-9 in stock AFTER I got mine. I'm glad to join the Wii faction! Joined these forums also, because the little white machine is updating.

brainiac said:
I was really lucky to get mine. I live in Ireland and I was on Boards.ie an irish forum. And someone posted they had then in a store i could get to. I rung up and she had 7 left so I got her to reserve one for mii and the rest is history. I got mine in mid Jan and was very lucky to but now there widely available in nearly all irish shops. Most have 3/4 a day.
No fair... :*(

ciper said:
Why do you double post to a thread that hasn't been replied to in over a month about something that isn't even on topic?:crazy:
OMG... I forgot about the double post rule! My brain is shrinking...:drool:

Back