How do ya peps get your wii console? (I WANT ONE!!)

I just woke up and my uncle phoned and asked me if I wanted a Nintendo Wii and 10 minutes later I had one.

its all aobut persistence just keep on pressuring your shop owners and eventully they will either A)shoot you and hide your body or B) phone you next time they get wii`s

None in my town for 3 weeks now. I check every day Target, Walmart, Best Buy and 2 Gamestops. Even signed up for Wiitracker.. that's been 1 1/2 weeks. Not one text message yet. (yes, I even used their test to verify it would work)

Just nothing here I guess. Not sure if I should be checking Shopko to or not..

LOL! iTrakr isn't even up to date.. great... can't even count on that.

I did a search for controllers and nunchucks. I know target had about 20 controllers and 10 nunchucks yesterday.... shows zero in stock for my Target.

BB also had them, but for some reason iTrackr doesn't track best buy or walmart in my area..

ya ya i have one post big deal :p i used to work at best buy so i know when they are coming in and stuff so i buy them and sell them for a bit more than store. or people just pay me for the research to find out when they are coming in. you dnn't have to believe it if you are in toronto canada area i can find a wii. currently i have one left and just waiting to send it out.

Sgt Loki said:
ya ya i have one post big deal :p i used to work at best buy so i know when they are coming in and stuff so i buy them and sell them for a bit more than store. or people just pay me for the research to find out when they are coming in. you dnn't have to believe it if you are in toronto canada area i can find a wii. currently i have one left and just waiting to send it out.
Can you gimme a Wii? :)

Nintendofan1990 said:
Um... I dont feel like it. :p

thats fine but if you in the market for a wii thats my email so just let me know drop me a line if anyone is interested

cheers

I was really lucky to get mine. I live in Ireland and I was on Boards.ie an irish forum. And someone posted they had then in a store i could get to. I rung up and she had 7 left so I got her to reserve one for mii and the rest is history. I got mine in mid Jan and was very lucky to but now there widely available in nearly all irish shops. Most have 3/4 a day.

Back