How do ya peps get your wii console? (I WANT ONE!!)

I waited outside of EB Games for 2-3 hours before opening time. Got lucky, they received 3 Wii's and I was second in line. Since Wii's are still high in demand you should just call places and ask them when they are going to receive there next shipment, thats what I did.

Ebay was cheap and good for me, I went up and picked the wii up since it was only 20 minutes away.. £280 for 2 controllers 2 nunchuk, wii play, wii sports, wario, zelda. imo I got a pretty good deal..

Pre-ordering rawks, i got mine on launch day, no hassle :p

Halo said:
odiendum est peccatum, autem odiendum aureolam tres est incestum
Why are you spamming that message all around the forum :eek:ut:

Nintendofan1990 said:
I tried to look on cuircut city site, but it doesen't work.
:mad2:Cuircut city
I wanna get there!!

Maybe you would have better luck if you could spell circuit?

yeah i'm shocked that people waited in line to pay for something...the logic there doesnt make sense to me....

you stand in line, for many hrs just to hand someone money...i can understand if you got a discount on the total price based upon how long you stood in line for one or something, then it might be worth it to me.

i just had my friend that works at eb games to call me when he got a shipment in and i drove there and picked it up.

I just GOOGLED nintendo wii tracker. You will find a website updated daily on who has Wii's in stock. Sign up for notification and if any stock changes take place, they will send you an email informing you changes have been made. Click the email, find out who has them today, and order it up. Took me two days to find one like this with no hassle. Ordered it online from Sears and had it at my door 3 days later. I found this to be the easiest and most hassle free way.

Back