How long have u played Zelda?

tophermike said:
11 hours down and i'm done.... yeah right. i am 11 hours in to it and i just finished the 2nd mission to find the tears (as my beast self). i think i am about to go to the Goron Mines. Am I very far? It says I collected a piece of shadow something or other and that there are 3 of them. Does that mean I am 1/3 through the game?

no, after you beat the mines you obviously get another piece of shadow. after that, you need one more piece of shadow, then you go to about 4 more temples after that looking for something else. then you gotta go beat two MORE temples which include someone you probably arent expecting if you dont know the story of twilight princess. but i wont ruin it for ya

39 hours bout to enter the temple of time.
i fished a lot and explored everything

I have the game since beginning of January and I played a total of 8h40mins.

i've had the game since christmas and i'm at like 26 hours cause everyone wants to wii-bowl the moment i touch the power button.

32 hours and finished with like 35 poes all golden bugs and the magical armour

hours on Zelda

Sadly i'm up to 101 hours. still haven't found everything, to lazy to find every bug, If it was real, Most likely Ganon would've killed Princess Zelda by now. When i had 98 hours, i was afraid at 100 hours the game would explode.

Back