How to sell the PS3

Looks like some people REALLY don't have a sense of humor at all!!! (a.k.a. you Shift! :lol: )

Can't you just laugh sometimes? I laughed quite a bit when i saw that pic... AND would have still laughed if they had mocked ANY of the other consoles...I can't believe the answer you got there...it's just pure nonsense! Hilary Clinton?? WTF??
Plus that story about them resurrecting like a phoenix (the phoenix part is mine :lol:) You posted that like 10 times before (didn't check...) pretty sure EVERYBODY read it, i just want to read some fresh arguments...(not saying with this that your agument was correct though! :lol:)

It's just FUN! :lol:

Now, please gimme a smile!...Just one!...Maybe a little one?...A tiny one?...A microscopic one?...No? Okay...kill me now...PLEASE! :wink:

Last edited:
alexgc87 said:
Looks like some people REALLY don't have a sense of humor at all!!! (a.k.a. you Shift! :lol: )

Can't you just laugh sometimes? I laughed quite a bit when i saw that pic... AND would have still laughed if they had mocked ANY of the other consoles...I can't believe the answer you got there...it's just pure nonsense! Hilary Clinton?? WTF??
Plus that story about them resurrecting like a phoenix (the phoenix part is mine :lol:) You posted that like 10 times before (didn't check...) pretty sure EVERYBODY read it, i just want to read some fresh arguments...(not saying with this that your agument was correct though! :lol:)

It's just FUN! :lol:

Now, please gimme a smile!...Just one!...Maybe a little one?...A tiny one?...A microscopic one?...No? Okay...kill me now...PLEASE! :wink:

I guess its only funny if you cant process information. Humor is funny for a reason, when there is a lack of good reason, then it ceases to be funny. In this case, there is a lack of reason and quite a bit of bias, in which it makes a statement, much like a political cartoon, that is only enjoyable if and only if the viewer falls under the bias statement found within the image itself. I look at that and I scratch my head because, its not funny, and it doesnt make any sense. Im sorry if kids can laugh about poop and pee, and in this case i see the same thing.

As for the ressurecting pheonix? wtf are you talking about? lay off the drugs nacho libre, you are going loco. Also the hilary thing, you wouldnt get it. Most here probably wouldnt. A select few, with a head on their shoulders would. (it concerns US politics).

btw i support fire fox
firefox.jpg

Last edited:
And again...one of your psychological masterpieces! You're so much above everybody else, aren't ya'? You're the only one with a clear understanding of things! :yikes:
It's just fun! Let me explain the reason of the image, and the subsequent "funny factor" (gonna do it so you can understand it)...
This is a wii forum right? (i tough it was because it's called wiichat.com...maybe it isn't...but the title is very suggestive! :lol: )
The PS3 isn't selling so well (comparing it to the wii sales...PLEASE, i really don't want to hear the xbox story again...:smilewinkgrin: )...not selling well in this "momento", just right now (got it?)...
The wii is selling really well (again, right now...)
So, the image is suggesting that the PS3 is selling much less than the wii (wich is actually happening...right now)... Now, expressing that with cartoons...plus...the way it's said = funny...
Just deal with it, it's funny and that's it (ando not because it is the PS3, i would have been the same with any other console! :lol:)

Shiftfallout said:
Sorry, it wasnt funny. It is another one of those things that someone will only appreciate if they have a bias.

Don't be so uptight! It makes you unpleasant. Let the people have their laugh! The damned console will only have 3 fun games anyway and the fact that it cost so much will ruin my FF, KH, and MG/MGS collections. PS2 was the best system ever!!!!!!:yesnod:

If you say bite me then heres what I say::ciappa::ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Its better too be ignorant than ruin the party

*yawn* you're too boring, bye and work on your optimism! :lol:

That comic didnt make much sense in the fact that everyone, i dont care who you are, has clearly stated if the PS3 was cheaper they would buy it. So if PS3 tried everything, like lowering its price to Wii. it would even out sell bubblegum in a matter of minutes.

Monsteroids said:
Don't be so uptight! It makes you unpleasant. Let the people have their laugh! The damned console will only have 3 fun games anyway and the fact that it cost so much will ruin my FF, KH, and MG/MGS collections. PS2 was the best system ever!!!!!!:yesnod:

LOL ok so you are saying you have played every future game that will come out on the system right? That you have first hand played games like lair, white knight story, eye of judgement? and that further you know exactly all the new types of games and new franchises that will appear. I guess by your standards, god of war 3 isnt worth playing, am i correct?

Nice try kid, but you and alex can enjoy playing pocket pool with each other, I really do not care. Think all you want, it doesnt change the fact that, as someone WITH a sense of humor, that I can actually differentiate between what is good humor and what its biased humor.

You make yourself look bad.

If you say bite me then heres what I say::ciappa::ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Its better too be ignorant than ruin the party

*yawn* you're too boring, bye and work on your optimism! :lol:

If you consider this a party, then I suppose a bunch of kids in a jerk circle is considered a party too.

lol Nice try.

PS: telling me to be optimistic while stating that there will only be 3 good games on the ps3...thats called being a hypocrite. Lil bit of an education for ya. lol :wink:

Last edited:
thats not funny either. /sigh

Comics.. for example... like penny arcade have successfully reached a level of perfect humor in my book.
20070307rb1.jpg

20070226zr7.jpg

20070209io0.jpg

20061220uw6.jpg

Last edited:
Lawl, i love penny arcade! I like the one with sony's president and they said, "Why arent you wearing pants?" "Were sony! We dont need to wear pants!" or something like that.

Weather channela game! ROFFLE

Back