I feel really bad...

Ok yeah.. It's pretty lame. But I'm just like that. It's not like its stopping me from playing because I still play it.. I went through the whole Forest Temple today (got the game yesterday). I hate the spiders but its not making me quit the game.

It doesn't matter how something is displayed, be it real or otherwise. A phobia is a phobia.

Hell, scary movies wouldn't be very convincing if they didn't provoke fear... After all, they're not real. =/

So to those of you saying that this person is a loser or anything, take into consideration that the last scary movie you watched is the exact same principle.

it really sucks that youre afraid of spiders. they actually are very realistic and frightening. but...
later in the game there is a very large spider that you have to deal with. you might not beat the game

xpirate77 said:
...ok ill restate it, its not scared personally im just like woah..and then thats it...the thread starter, i admit..thats a little much..

but i was simply adding that yea im a little freaked out by spiders..thats basically it...

your just a baby cuz im scared of big spiders and every time i c one on zee game i dont jump go hey now or scream i just DESTROY it

I'm surprised how many jerks we have on this forum. Some people just don't like things and if you had something like that you wouldn't like people right off the bat call you a loser.

On the other hand my best friend is afraid of mayo. So don't feel too bad. Even if I do enjoy chasing him with some one my finger.. 'Tis great fun.

I hate spiders as well but I love killing them!
Anyways you wont have to deal with them that much in the game!

Eh, I kinda know how that is. Im not scared of spiders. But Im deathly afraid of heights, so when Link climbs up high and I can tell (like the look out tower in OOT and in TP), my stomach does a tiny flipflop.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
it really sucks that youre afraid of spiders. they actually are very realistic and frightening. but...
later in the game there is a very large spider that you have to deal with. you might not beat the game
I already know.. I already beat it :smilewinkgrin:

Joe said:
I hate spiders as well but I love killing them!
Anyways you wont have to deal with them that much in the game!
Seriously? I thought they were Everywhere.

you know whats funny ive always been afraid of spiders but i have 6 tarantulas (deadly) and i have no problem holding them for some reason but little 1s scare me lol

g-c said:
I feel like I can't enjoy Zelda because of the spiders in this game.. I have a deathly fear of Spiders and everytime I see one, I just get freaked out. :(.. It's ruining my Zelda experience..
You should use the fear to your advantage, use the hatred for spiders and enjoy killing them. And yeah, people slagging off this guy's phobia is pretty lame.
If a game can make you feel emotions as complicated as fear, it just means it's a good atmospheric game.
Maybe not in this case, but no matter.

Last edited:
Xiahou said:
You should use the fear to your advantage, use the hatred for spiders and enjoy killing them. And yeah, people slagging off this guys phobia is pretty lame.

I am sorry, but I HATE real spiders, but in a ****ing video game!? You have got to be kidding me. Does this guy walk around with a helmet on and a muzzle to catch his drool?

i dont like deep water so in mario 64 i never did the three water levels haha, but in zelda im kinda hesitant to go into the water temple heh

Back