I feel really bad...

g-c said:
Is it true that there aren't many spiders you have to deal with in the game? I mean someone said that in one of the pages.. I was just curious. :)
besides the ones you need to defeat to open a dungeon room, you dont need to fight many

g-c said:
Is it true that there aren't many spiders you have to deal with in the game? I mean someone said that in one of the pages.. I was just curious. :)

yeah that was me.....and yeah I hardly fight spiders at all in the game......
I wish I fought more though...I love freaking my little sister out :lol:
They are really mostly in the forest temple..........some other places as well....itll be a surprise! :lol: but really dont worry

Joe said:
yeah that was me.....and yeah I hardly fight spiders at all in the game......
I wish I fought more though...I love freaking my little sister out :lol:
They are really mostly in the forest temple..........some other places as well....itll be a surprise! :lol: but really dont worry
I'm not really worried about it anymore.. I covered the Forest Temple twice already..
Where do you fight the spider boss though?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we'll just have to excuse some gamers on this forum, most gamers have poor social skills, and because of it they feel the need to put down others to make themselves feel cool.

btw wait until you get to the 4th temple. haha!

xbandaidx said:
I guess we'll just have to excuse some gamers on this forum, most gamers have poor social skills, and because of it they feel the need to put down others to make themselves feel cool.

btw wait until you get to the 4th temple. haha!

Nah, we put down idiots that make stupid comments. Or at least the smart ones on here do that know what a sense of humor is.

C'mon guys, he's not a loser. When I was little, I was so scared of Skulltullas and Dekus that for about 10 months I never entered the Deku Tree. That's just some people. It's just angziatee (however you spell it). If you take Zoloft, it'll be much better, trust me. Go head, call me a loser if you want. It's not gonna change anything.

g-c said:
I'm not really worried about it anymore.. I covered the Forest Temple twice already..
Where do you fight the spider boss though?
Well I saw in some trailers a spider boss.....I would assume its coming up soon.....There is also a giant spider you have to run away from and I mean GIANT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave the guy alone... some people here have probably never seen more then 9-10 species of spider and not the real big, hairy, poisonous, spiders in the world... I was in the marine corp and was stationed in Okinawa Japan and we would do some training in their jungles... man the spiders you would see out there (all the insects for that matter) we crazy....

:crazy: :crazy: imagine if the spiders were as big as the ones you see in relation to link :crazy: :crazy: there would be alot more people scared of spiders around here....

If you don't like spider.. don't check the link below... big ass centipede...

YouTube - Giant centipede eats bat

motherbrainrulez said:
you know whats funny ive always been afraid of spiders but i have 6 tarantulas (deadly) and i have no problem holding them for some reason but little 1s scare me lol

uumm...what kind of tarantula is deadly? their bite is like a bee sting?!? there are only 2 spiders which are considered truly deadly to humans the brown recluse and the black widow (unless you have an allergy) tarantulas?!?!? they're big but deadly? no.

woah now thats disgusting
i have 3 tai wan blacks, 1 costa rican zebra, a barking one and some mexican thing (red knee?)

and they are deadly to me im young :crazy:

Last edited:
motherbrainrulez said:
woah now thats disgusting
i have 3 tai wan blacks, 1 costa rican zebra, a barking one and some mexican thing (red knee?)

and they are deadly to me im young :crazy:

whoa a barking spider?!?! now thats freaky!:yikes:

Back