I feel really bad...

xbandaidx said:
I guess we'll just have to excuse some gamers on this forum, most gamers have poor social skills, and because of it they feel the need to put down others to make themselves feel cool.
i agree with you completely you guys need to get more mature

psh..so if your afraid of spiders just SHOOT EM IN TEH HEAD! no but bashing the hell out of them with a sword should make you feel better, and make them go away
and a lotta people are jerks, "your afraid of pixels?" its pretty much the same thing as cells so saying "your afraid of cells" has just as much effect, by saying that sure your making them sound way less scary, but thats to bare bone for it to count

Sovieto said:
psh..so if your afraid of spiders just SHOOT EM IN TEH HEAD! no but bashing the hell out of them with a sword should make you feel better, and make them go away
and a lotta people are jerks, "your afraid of pixels?" its pretty much the same thing as cells so saying "your afraid of cells" has just as much effect, by saying that sure your making them sound way less scary, but thats to bare bone for it to count

Do you come with a translator?

:idea: Here's an easy solution to the whole put down mess IGNORE IT WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK. So your afraid of spiders on screen and off, okay sorry about that. Getting insulted by someone over the internet is pointless. Just ignore them. They bite, you bite back it's just going to make this thread full of dumb remarks about your fear of spiders. :idea:

motherbrainrulez said:
ABC you realy piss me off

And that's what I am here for... you either love me or REALLY hate me. But I do come with a disclaimer.... ready for it? "Deal With It"

Koski8 said:
your telling me your scared of pixels..
So if you see a movie, like SAW 3 or some other scary movie, you will not ever be afraid or anything, due to them just being pixels? I mean, spiders are scary, cause they aren't pirates.

g-c said:
I feel like I can't enjoy Zelda because of the spiders in this game.. I have a deathly fear of Spiders and everytime I see one, I just get freaked out. :(.. It's ruining my Zelda experience..

man up & grow some balls my friend, im none too fond of spiders myself but having said that, i don't perticularly like blood thirsty gun weilding aliens either, but that was never a problem for me when i was playing halo. i didnt ever find myself blubbing myself to sleep in urine soaked underwear behind the couch after playing. i mean what did you expect when you post this? a hug? the number of a good aracnophobia support group? you should consider yourself lucky you've acctually got the damn game!:eek:ut: :D p.s i dont mean to be harsh its just some tough love lol

all_eyez_on_me_88 said:
man up & grow some balls my friend, im none too fond of spiders myself but having said that, i don't perticularly like blood thirsty gun weilding aliens either, but that was never a problem for me when i was playing halo. i didnt ever find myself blubbing myself to sleep in urine soaked underwear behind the couch after playing. i mean what did you expect when you post this? a hug? the number of a good aracnophobia support group? you should consider yourself lucky you've acctually got the damn game!:eek:ut: :D p.s i dont mean to be harsh its just some tough love lol
^^
rofl.gif

Back