I feel really bad...

Joe said:
actually that was in a persons lifetime....if it was in year........eh
Anyways I do undrstand why youd hate huge spiders.....I have had a lot of frearful experiences with them.....

you are a very mean person ooo ur mom is sucking my wii :lol:

Farrimar44 said:
fook u i aint hurt fag

Whats the matter, people ragging on you so now you have to go and rag on them? Aw the pecking order syndrom, you know it's real easy to get rid of, just GROW UP.:smilewinkgrin:

I have the same fear but i can stand it in video games. If you won't play TP because of the spiders :
- Don't ever watch Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
- Don't ever play Diablo 2 a.k.a. spider forest. And else

g-c said:
I feel like I can't enjoy Zelda because of the spiders in this game.. I have a deathly fear of Spiders and everytime I see one, I just get freaked out. :(.. It's ruining my Zelda experience..

lmao!!!!! I am afraid of zombies but I did alright playing Dead Rising.

Im 26 married with 3 kids. Dont even try to pull any mature crap with me.

They werent really zombies. Just possesed people. They could talk, run and think.

They still act like zombies. And to my opinion, the guys you could just kill with the heat scope were quite zombiesque. But I heard dead rising was more humorous than resident evil. with the umbrella to make a path...

Yeah, what he said. About the arachnaphobia guy, just swing a sword at them and you'll feel WAY better, trust me. And for info, spiders come in only one temple, nowhere else

I like spiders.

Zelda is my favourite game series so that's going to worry me - -- having to kill the poor little things.... oh the dilemma!:sleep:

SuperSmasher025 said:
I'm kinda scared of spider myself. In real life, yes, but in a games, it's so fun to burn them and watch them twitch in pain. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
oooohhhh! I never tried lighting them on fire w/my lantern
idea.gif

rindulus007 said:
I like spiders.

Zelda is my favourite game series so that's going to worry me - -- having to kill the poor little things.... oh the dilemma!:sleep:

That's even gayer than the original post in this thread... if that's possible.

Back