I feel really bad...

Lethal said:
lmao!!!!! I am afraid of zombies but I did alright playing Dead Rising.

Im 26 married with 3 kids. Dont even try to pull any mature crap with me.

Maturity has nothing to do with age. Hello I'm thirteen and I don't go around making people feel bad because of their fears.

I'm get freaked out when I see a picture of a spider and I don't like when spiders and other things come up sudddenly in a videogame so I can kind of sympathize.

g-c said:
I feel like I can't enjoy Zelda because of the spiders in this game.. I have a deathly fear of Spiders and everytime I see one, I just get freaked out. :(.. It's ruining my Zelda experience..

Almost as funny as being afraid of the floating hand in twilight temple.

You know what sends a chill down my spine?

When in the start, like first 3 temples, when you enter twilight theres that weird music, and twilight monsters everywhere, and on top of that the twilight makes it look weird. That freaks me out.

Hey man, I have a fear in spiders also but dont let the game ruin Zelda for you man, you wont have to face no spiders furthur in the game if you beat the first boss.

Yes, you have to see Midna turn into a huge spider shaped thing. Also, there will be more spiders in the game other places too. But they aren't real, don't let it get to you brother.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Know You're New... But Don't Bump Threads This Old...

^_^
I saw the thread and I wanted my opnion to be heard, so leave me alone.

Are you guys just mean on this forum? Last time I posted I got made fun of because of my name and now its in someone's signature. Most forums let people share opinions but you guys just make fun of people and bash opinions.

Midna-Zelda-Ilia-Link said:
I saw the thread and I wanted my opnion to be heard, so leave me alone.

Are you guys just mean on this forum? Last time I posted I got made fun of because of my name and now its in someone's signature. Most forums let people share opinions but you guys just make fun of people and bash opinions.

I Wasn't Being Rude...

But Now I Am...
Don't... Bump... Old... Threads...
I Only Do This When The Thread Is Over A Month Old... I'm No Mod Or Admin, But Posting In Old Topics Just Wastes More Time.:incazzato:

Hey if you watch Harry Potter, Ron is so scared by spiders. Your like the same. I am to......When they come out of nowhere:prrr: ,
Sorry but I heard that there is a huge spider at the end:devil:

Back