I have mp3...

Sorry guys, and yes you are correct i am immersed in the game, not only because im enjoying it but because my friends all wanted to come down and be some of the first to see it.

No, its not online i looked all through the options and everything. I wasn't planning on buying this game cause im not a huge fan of mp3 but i got it for free and early so w/e lol. No multiplayer either um, the puzzles are sorta hard but kind of obvious and the bosses are sort of lame they turn red so much its annoying lol.

Honestly, its not as good as its hyped up to be but im not a big mp3 fan so ya...

how can a puzzle be hard? yet obvious at the same time. and whenever you hurt a boss they turn red so im not gonna find that annoying. and since your not a metroid fan, there shouldnt have really been any hype for you. so you saying its not as good as it was hyped up doesnt really matter to me cause your not a mp3 fan like you stated. i cant wait to get this game.

i still dont believe you have the game.....no screenshots.....

if you have it, take a picture of the game with your wiichat username written on a piece of paper next to it.....i'm a skeptic......and i really don't care if you have it or not, i just feel like busting chops

I gotta agree. I mean, I've only heard good things from everyone around and reviews are all good. I wouldn't expect a non fan to have that much interest. Metroid is a tradition not a game.

Ronald said:
Sorry guys, and yes you are correct i am immersed in the game, not only because im enjoying it but because my friends all wanted to come down and be some of the first to see it.

No, its not online i looked all through the options and everything. I wasn't planning on buying this game cause im not a huge fan of mp3 but i got it for free and early so w/e lol. No multiplayer either um, the puzzles are sorta hard but kind of obvious and the bosses are sort of lame they turn red so much its annoying lol.

Honestly, its not as good as its hyped up to be but im not a big mp3 fan so ya...
hmm.....did u get any achievement points yet?

and it does have online.....so that u can buy images and others with achievements points u got....:prrr:

That's it Ronald.....until you prove you have this game, you're ON NOTICE!!!

OnNoticeronald.php.jpg

no pictures yet I don't believe you have it. And I know it has online because IGN reported it as such and they exchanged tokens between them and gamespy and I saw their screens.

Ronald, if you post a picture of MP3: C that clearly says on a white piece of paper beside the TV:

"I have Metroid Prime 3: Corruption"

If you don't, nobody's going to believe you.

lol why are you all making such a point about it ;)

also all the mp fans are looking at this game like its there beloved. It cant do anything wrong lol!

If he has the game, hes looking at it from a neutral perspective ( not a fan ) and just pointing something out. instead of thinking: "Hmm he could be right" youre all: "OMG Burn heretic! Youre not a metroid fan so youre wrong!"

Back