I have mp3...

I don't think Walmart is getting the game till tomorrow night. My girlfriend's a manager at my local supercenter and that's what she stated.

I want to believe you!

also, if the game didn't blow your mind...I think I'm going to wait for some used copies and buy ICO instead.

And I'm the first person to call BS? Honestly guys, the game doesn't get shipped until the 27th or else they would be selling them by now. Unless this guy posts a pic of the menu screen for mp3 with a piece of paper reading "DiS iS Fo LIK" (with that capitalization) taped to the screen, then I cannot believe you.

And btw, just to sum this up: In MP3 there is no online GAMEPLAY, but there are online CAPABILITIES. Apparently you can send achievements and such to other friends who have mp3, but you cannot fight in any way.

EDIT: Wow, what a waste of space. If a mod could please close this thread it'd be appreciated. That wasn't cool, man.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
And I'm the first person to call BS? Honestly guys, the game doesn't get shipped until the 27th or else they would be selling them by now. Unless this guy posts a pic of the menu screen for mp3 with a piece of paper reading "DiS iS Fo LIK" (with that capitalization) taped to the screen, then I cannot believe you.

And btw, just to sum this up: In MP3 there is no online GAMEPLAY, but there are online CAPABILITIES. Apparently you can send achievements and such to other friends who have mp3, but you cannot fight in any way.

EDIT: Wow, what a waste of space. If a mod could please close this thread it'd be appreciated. That wasn't cool, man.
um....i think we all knew that king......

u just summed it up in long sentences....:lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:

your not the first to call bs
i was :p

its funny how a lot of people just started to criticize him

lol, good thread

:lol: if I had been bold enough to say that I had a game before the release date but didn't actually have it, if they asked for photos just burn a gameplay demo onto CD then play it on your TV and take a photo. :lol: I hope I haven't given anyone an idea to actaully do this...... What an age we live in......

rotflmao hahah

when he said kiding did he meen it sucking or having it if its the second this is the biggest waste of time on the net! and this guy sould be banned for false advertising lol...............:mad5:

Back