I know everything there is to know in the universe.

zapasant93 said:
who really shot president kennedy?

will humans every use 100% of their brain?

what is obi's connection to Jigsaw, in the movie saw?

Good luck, i dont expect you to give me a straight answere cause i doubt you could
a man.
sure, when we have so much knowledge of things that it requires us to use every bit of it.
google
there are numbers because they are part of the game, when the devil comes up to the earth he will go to us each 1 by 1, the number order is our social security number.

Marioman said:
What is the meaning of pi (hahaha this one is imposible to answer!)
google but 3.14? to find out the circumference of a circle...

Tails McCloud~ said:
1. Most visible part of body (cameras ars always focused there)
2. a booboo
3. an improvise (or a ****up)
4. Hunter Hearst Helmsley (spell?)

@sovi. - Why are there crop circles?
im guessing the face, or more specific the eyes. but im sure i could find it out through google
is that even a question?
a definition? google..
because someone made them

CyanRussel said:
What "race" am i in?
100m dash

;) you guys are still asking mostly the wrong questions, try asking things google couldnt answer.

bw! said:
Why is the Sun yellow?

*Show-off time*

As an astrophysics student I can answer this. The Sun isn't really yellow, it's actually white. It appears yellow because the Earth's atmosphere scatters the light from the Sun.

Marioman said:
What is the meaning of pi (hahaha this one is imposible to answer!)

The ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
*Show-off time*

As an astrophysics student I can answer this. The Sun isn't really yellow, it's actually white. It appears yellow because the Earth's atmosphere scatters the light from the Sun.
which would explain stars? since they arent really giving the earth light which lets them be white?
but the surface of the sun is burning energy, lava..the such (unless youre trying to tell me my life is a lie)

@sovi. - Just to clear up, my 1234 bit in my last post was me answering lik.
:smilewinkgrin:

Sovieto said:
which would explain stars? since they arent really giving the earth light which lets them be white?
but the surface of the sun is burning energy, lava..the such (unless youre trying to tell me my life is a lie)

No, most stars just look white to us because they're too dim to see properly without a telescope or binoculars.

And the Sun isn't made of lava, it's a ball of gas (or more precisely, plasma).

ooo smart, never knew that thanks...next question...this is impossible to answer lol....it's a riddle here goes...

Three men walk into a hotel and ask the clerk if they can stay the night. The Clerk says it's 30 dollars to rent a room. Each man pays an equal amount of ten dollars to equal the 30 owed. They then head up to their room. Suddenly the clerk realizes that the room only cost 25 dollars, so he heads back up to the room to give the men the five dollars he owes them, but he can't figure out how to split 5 dollars between three people so he gives them each 1 dollar back and pockets the other two. Now this means that each man paid nine dollars now making 27 dollars, but the clerk only pocketed 2 dollars to make 29 dollars, so where did the other dollar go from the orginal 30?

You will never figure it out

Marioman said:
ooo smart, never knew that thanks...next question...this is impossible to answer lol....it's a riddle here goes...

Three men walk into a hotel and ask the clerk if they can stay the night. The Clerk says it's 30 dollars to rent a room. Each man pays an equal amount of ten dollars to equal the 30 owed. They then head up to their room. Suddenly the clerk realizes that the room only cost 25 dollars, so he heads back up to the room to give the men the five dollars he owes them, but he can't figure out how to split 5 dollars between three people so he gives them each 1 dollar back and pockets the other two. Now this means that each man paid nine dollars now making 27 dollars, but the clerk only pocketed 2 dollars to make 29 dollars, so where did the other dollar go from the orginal 30?

EDIT: I've answered it but we want to see if others can get it!

Last edited:
Yeah my maths teacher told us it a few years ago, I couldn't remember the answer at first but I got it.

How many questions have been asked prior to this post ÷2?

Marioman said:

they didnt each pay 9 dollars, they each payed 10, and received 3 dollars total back which = 28, then the clerk pocketed the 2.
did the math, they technically payed 9 1/3 each.

stupid riddle, it uses a cheap trick.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
they didnt each pay 9 dollars, they each payed 10, and received 3 dollars total back which = 28, then the clerk pocketed the 2.
did the math, they technically payed 9 1/3 each.

stupid riddle, it uses a cheap trick.
WRONG :yikes:

Lawl'd @ that.

Back