I think I am going to get a PS3 for my birthday..

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
My birthday is next Friday, and I was thinking, the Wii is great, but I am was thinking of just completing my PS3/Wii/360. No, I am not spoiled. I paid for the 360 myself, and I am going to be paying the majority of my PS3. And no, I have a job, and not take money from my parents. Anyway, I am going to be selling all my old non played Wii/360 games just for clearance for room. The games are going to be Assassin's Creed, Super Paper Mario, The Darkness, Dead Rising, BioShock, Excite Truck and Zack and Wiki, I have beaten all of these games, or am bored of them. I am not bashing the Wii or its games, I just want to complete the trifecta and have the best gaming experience. Just wanted to share.

Thats cool although I bought all three (Santa bought my kids the Wii and the 360 was an anniversary present and finally the PS3 was saved for and bought a month after the release). Anyways I don't seem to play the PS3 too much. I have tried just about every game for it through Gamefly but the games aren't too appealing more like PS2 1/2 games in my own opinion. I will say this though I am excited for this years releases and hopefully I might get some real use out of the big black behemoth.

Once the novelty wears off don't kick yourself in the butt (as I did after buying my PS3) because in the end it is nice to atleast be able to play any game made (for the consoles that is). Think of it this way if the RROD ever rears its ugly death again (as it did for me) you got options.

In short have fun!

yeah ps3 is a sweet console. has some pretty good games. i recomend you start off with uncharted and resistance. no so much because resistance is all that great, but resistance two will easily be a candidate for Game of the year and you wont want to miss out on that one (coming fall 08).. cant wait to pick that one up myself.

yea ps3 has some real decent titles comin out this year..such as:
dragonball z burst limit
naruto ps3 project
devil may cry 4..this feb
Disgaea 3
GTA 4...etc
edit: o yea..cant forget "home"

Last edited:
well if u want it badly buy it but if its more for novelty wait until it gets cheaper, if u buy it now youll regret it

he wont regret it. my ps3 is probably onlya month old. if the price dropped 100 bucks tomarrow i wouldnt care at all really. it look snice next to my 360 and plays fantastic. it's worth 400 buck for me.

and yeah, definately cant forget home. if my sources are correct (and i think they are) home shoudl be out in may. (see my recent HOME thread in PS3 section)

Back