i want a ps3

Wii&Ps3 said:
5 wiis is stockpiled? You just love to throw out exaggerated words dont you?
I would say 5 would be considered a stockpile at this point considering 99.9% of stores (excluding the one in your area, of course) sell out of the thing moments after they're on sale.

Why would you buy the system if you weren't looking forward to any games?

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Smash Brothers does nothing for you?

By the way, way to skip over Flanders post about HD DVD. Decided to ignore those facts, eh?

Flanders said:
You seem like a really angry individual. I'm sorry that people who support different forms of media upset you so much.

HD DVD is promoted by Toshiba, NEC, Sanyo, Microsoft, and Intel, among others. In terms of major studios, HD DVD is currently exclusively backed by Universal Studios, The Weinstein Company/Genius Products, and is non-exclusively backed by Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Warner Music Group, New Line Cinema, HBO, and Image Entertainment (including Discovery Channel),Magnolia Pictures,Brentwood Home Video, Ryko, Koch/Goldhil Entertainment,and Studio Canal. HP, Lite On, Onkyo, Meridan and Alpine also support HD DVD non-exclusively.

Wii&Ps3 said:
or kicking it because it drops connections, freezes, and cant connect to the internet half the time. Yeah that sounds right.
Hmm, freezes? *looks at brother who is currently playing my Wii, then looks at Wii*, still working here, and mine only froze once, and I think it was when I was trying to grab a blue coin in Super Mario Sunshine and had to do an unsuccessful wall jump, still haven't gotten the blue coin, but the console still works fine, and as for the internet connection, the problem isn't with the Wii, the problem is in the routers, ever heard of wireless channels? Guess not, I bet you don't even know what an IP is, an ISP is, or the difference between IP and ISP, so there is not any big problem with the Wii, just with the peopole who don't know how to properly set them up

And, assuming that you have a Wii (and if you don't, STFU), it could be that you F**ked it up doing something with it you shouldn't

Back