I'm getting tired of PS3's marketing strategy.

P13Z0MB13

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2007
Sony is taking all of these 3rd party games, and making commercials claiming them for thier own, for instance:

The simpsons game
Call of duty 4
Assassins Creed
NFS:pS

does anyone else get pissed when they see game commercials like this, and it ends with "FOR PS3"

I've seen the same thing but mentioning the Xbox. They're not Sony commercials for one thing. Those are third party games. But it's not uncommong for Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo to pay a little to have a version of the commercial made that specifically mentions their system at the end of the commercial. Typically there will also be a version of the commercial that doesn't meantion a specific system as well.

well look what nintendo does..they brag about galaxy and then have some crazy song playing in the background and freaky business men that are just desperate to play some wii with someone and they keep ringing doorbells and saying we would like to play but no one really says sure, ok come right in and then they ride off in a honda fit on some lonely country road in quest of finding someone with a tv they can play on, then they show u the galaxy box and it says only on wii..like..no ****...who really cares about commercials though....i just happened to see this particular commercial alot(it comes on atleast twice an hour)

isnt that because the version of the game in the commercial is ps3 or 360? thats the version they show in the commercial, so thats why they do that.

ps3, xbox360, and wii marketing strategy is doing exatcly what they wanted them to do: talk about their consoles and games

P13Z0MB13 said:
does anyone else get pissed when they see game commercials like this, and it ends with "FOR PS3"

Maybe because the game they are advertising is shown with PS3 graphics...?

Back