I'm getting tired of PS3's marketing strategy.

why does that bug you? its not going to effect the game on the other platforms..........i dont see whats so "annoying" about it

Gikoku said:
Sony seriously needs to fix that new messed up Euro commercial of theirs, it doesn't make any sense, and it doesn't even get straight to the point of why you should get a PS3, let alone what you're even buying.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/125759.html

you are aware that the commercial was made by europeans for europeans. Sony is a multinational corporation. That means a european company that is part of sony but independant in their choices chose to make that commercial.

Its a given fact that european adverts are more artistic in nature as compared to North American adverts.

This entire topic though is completely ridiculous and the OP reeks of ignorance/mindless sony hate. All game companies use commercials, nintendo, sony, microsoft, sega... they all have done it and use it. Get over it.

cry about it you microsoft fanboy! :lol:

jk. its really not a big deal. dont expect sony to be like "for ps3 and xbox" because that adverts. the xbox too. duh

I think the title of this thread could be renamed to: I'm getting tired of PS3's

i dont get too mad. i just bought myself a PS3, and i've had the Wii and 360 since they came out. so no matter what, i can buy myself a game. just choosing which system to buy it for is a hassle for me now.

Master777 said:
i dont get too mad. i just bought myself a PS3, and i've had the Wii and 360 since they came out. so no matter what, i can buy myself a game. just choosing which system to buy it for is a hassle for me now.
I know what you mean. I can't decide on whether or not to get Guitar Hero 3 for Wii or 360.

With identical gameplay, I may as well go for the better graphics on the 360

Shiftfallout said:
you are aware that the commercial was made by europeans for europeans. Sony is a multinational corporation. That means a european company that is part of sony but independant in their choices chose to make that commercial.

Its a given fact that european adverts are more artistic in nature as compared to North American adverts.

This entire topic though is completely ridiculous and the OP reeks of ignorance/mindless sony hate. All game companies use commercials, nintendo, sony, microsoft, sega... they all have done it and use it. Get over it.

That last sentence was useless. And there's gamers in Europe, that have looked at that advert and said "WTF?", clearly all Europeans aren't into the whole "artistic bizarre". The PS3 is a game console, but when others look at that, they swear it was a commercial for a new fancy cologne.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm no Playstation hater (since i own both 1 & 2), but I'm no fan of Sony (and never will be). At least their marketing in the US & Japan is really good as of recently, and makes me want to get my hands on one. Especially the new US adverts that are actually better than the 360's.

Back