iPod or MP3 player

If you understood music files, you would never buy an iPod. They don't support high standards of encoding, hence why I will never buy one.

I have a Samsung MP3, but what's to complain? I have a Samsung TV that hooks up with it, and the TV has build it in speakers, and we have a stereo system here. :cornut:

Bulldogxx831 said:
An iPod is an MP3 player....But I do perfer Creative.

Damnit you just beat me to it :p I like the new sony one, the one with teh screen that fades away? I mean the only mp3 player I've ever had I got like 4 years ago or something when they were just getting big, was a creative muvo 128mb one :p cost me like £100 or something, now I see the same size for £15 in boots.

Lol
MP3 Player OR MP3 Player ?
Thats pretty much your asking...;)

The new i pods can play films and old games
But there are mp3 players that are better
but i pod is just a brand name

I just love the style of the iPod, that's my reason for having one. It's all personal preference, I guess. It's not like the iPod is bad, it's just how much YOU like it.

I have an iPod and I love it.

What's so bad about it. o_O I mean it's an MP3 player that has a lot of HD and it's really not that expensive. I like to mod it to with Linux and Rockbox.

Meh my phone (C500) is better than a i pod
Films, email, true internet (checked m site on it), texts and it also make phone calls

It costed me £000 a freind got a new phone

Back