is it true?

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
my friend said that in red steel every time you kill someone they shout BAAAAAAAAAAASTARRRDD!!!! :rolleyes:

Ye is it true because if it is doesnt that seem kinda pointless ? and that would really get on my nerves after a while :scared:

Yellow_Wii said:
my friend said that in red steel every time you kill someone they shout BAAAAAAAAAAASTARRRDD!!!! :rolleyes:

Ye is it true because if it is doesnt that seem kinda pointless ? and that would really get on my nerves after a while :scared:

Nah they say it occasionally but wouldnt you if you were getting shot at?:cornut:

they say like 3 phrases over n over n over. the game is good but they doo say bastard and die you bastard WWAAYY too much. plus you kill one and theres like 3 guys left an one of em will shout its just you and me now! lolm

Mine has said bastered a couple of times only on the first level though!!!! lol
:lol:

ye i now have the game and have heard it like 5 times... great game though! but when do you get focus:lol:

i never noticed any repeated frazed except for die american gajin or whatever they wanna call u... i mean come on the guy has a name, sheesh! :D

i have a feeling this game is going to be "too" easy
i am 10 per cent through and have played for virtually no time at all
please say it lasts longer ?

Back