is it true?

the game isnot huge but a reasonable length, the controls take some getting used to.. i had my sensitivty at highest (in red steel options) found i could turn quite fast after some practice.

i like the way they say "what the hell!" (sounds very similar to the same line in farcry).. also "murderer!" is quite funny

When you first get the game its best to work your way up thru the sensitivity lvls, start at low then when you doing well and used to the controls( which i think personally have virtually no problems with them)work your way up to high and stuff, and the game lasts for a while aswell as multiplayer which is alot of fun and as good if not better than goldeneye multiplayer on the N64.

yeah after a while i dont think they say anything except like a yelp or something.. either that or u completely ignore it. (or atleast i do) and also the game gets pretty hard near the end. and the "sucka" comment pissed me off. just something about the word that hits a wrong button with me i guess idk why. But i liked making fun of the ppl when i first started, they would say stuff like "show no mercy" and id always talk to the tv and say liek "ok." and kill them alll :)

in the game some people said to me "what the hell?" or "go to hell" i got "die you basterd" often though.

when i was at the dojo for the first time, when i did my sword practice and the sensai told me "you are good" i was talking to the tv and said "no i suck"

Lol when it said "stop you B*stard the first time I had family around watching and the volume was on loud. I had no idea there was swearing in it. It was quite funny though as some of them are posh

TwilightWarrior said:
Lol when it said "stop you B*stard the first time I had family around watching and the volume was on loud. I had no idea there was swearing in it. It was quite funny though as some of them are posh

haha, well they dont really swear that much...:D

That reminds me of a funny story. When I first got the game i didn't think there was cursing as well. So when i was in the first level my 2 6 yr old sisters came down. The game then, "die you bastard!" My stsers then asked what bastard mean and i siad don't use that word. So they went up to my mom and asked and then she flipped out

Back