Is SMG too easy?

Spoke way to soon. Tagged so not to be spoilery:wink:

Bubble blast Galaxy: The electric labyrinth
I have lost 23 lives so far but really liking trying. It's really good but sooo hard.

Emme said:
Spoke way to soon. Tagged so not to be spoilery:wink:

Bubble blast Galaxy: The electric labyrinth
I have lost 23 lives so far but really liking trying. It's really good but sooo hard.

I hear you man! That galaxy is freakin' insane. Its the only one of the Trial Galaxies I haven't done yet. I tried doing it and lost 20 lives (I had 42 total) then I got bored and gave up yesterday. I'm gonna retry it tomorrow or something, idk. And some other galaxies (especially the Hidden Stars) are epic (in a bad way). And Dreadnought's Purple Coins is SUCH a killer.

Desi_Wii_G said:
I'm getting it for Christmas which is tomorrow and I was wondering if I should return it and get something else.
keep it dude its awsome

Backfall said:
I hear you man! That galaxy is freakin' insane. Its the only one of the Trial Galaxies I haven't done yet. I tried doing it and lost 20 lives (I had 42 total) then I got bored and gave up yesterday. I'm gonna retry it tomorrow or something, idk. And some other galaxies (especially the Hidden Stars) are epic (in a bad way). And Dreadnought's Purple Coins is SUCH a killer.
electric labyrinth i beat the first time with out quiting but i died lots of times and i beat rolling gizmo on first try lol seriously and dreaknots purple coins is insanely hard

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think it is possible for a game to be TOO easy as the creators/develepors made the game to be at that difficulty level

Backfall said:

Urrrrrgh the purple coins.

Dreadnought claimed 84 lives (omg) wii mote sailed through the air. Hair got pulled out, lots of ranting and raving and you no what I switched it off and tried it this morning and did it first time. How? I turned off the music. Did it without volume. Damn.

I did this purple coin one first (cause it made me) everything after was easy so my advice is on the purple coin trials do that on first if you can do that one you can do them all.

Only got 2 stars left to get. What a game.

Funny I was wondering the same thing, I play about a half hour to an hour a day and usually get 2-3 stars each time I play. I guess at 120 stars that means I have about 1 1/2 to 2 months worth of playing so that isn't too bad.

i average about 5 to 10 minutes for most stars. it does seem a bit on the easy side, but it's got loads of replay value, plus luigi!

It's too hard for me. I'm stuck at 24 stars. The current tasks are too hard so I can't get anywhere!

Emme said:
I did this purple coin one first (cause it made me) everything after was easy so my advice is on the purple coin trials do that on first if you can do that one you can do them all.

Only got 2 stars left to get. What a game.

WOW, you lost 84 lives then BAM first try awesome job dude, I guess I'll turn off the music when I get to DreadNought.:lol:

Celeste said:
It's too hard for me. I'm stuck at 24 stars. The current tasks are too hard so I can't get anywhere!
Lol... Yea I got stuck sometimes, but I always found some sort of way. Currently I have 67 stars and trust me it does increase in difficulty.

adsertif12 said:
WOW, you lost 84 lives then BAM first try awesome job dude, I guess I'll turn off the music when I get to DreadNought.:lol:

Seriously any level you have trouble with turn the volume off. I think it's because the music is fast paced to encourage frantic movements!

dudette btw

Back