Is SMG too easy?

I'd say its easy becuase of the high amount of 1 up mushrooms. There are just too many, I have 4 stars and 15 lives so far.

some of you guys are idiots. stop lieing . It doesnt take 1 hour , 1 day. 1 week to beat the game.if it does take 1 week then your a nerd that plays it all day.Some of you say " I play 2 hours a day and i beat the game in a week" BULLSHIT! ive played at least 12 hours when i rented it and when i had it. i have like 13 stars. Dont say I suck. Cause I dont and you people think its so easy cause you play it 24/7. So please the guy who created this thread or anyone that thinks its too easy, BUY IT! There all liars! :mad5:

Desi_Wii_G said:
Will it take me like 1 week to beat the dang thing. Because I hate games like that. Does it take like 5 minutes to get 1 star?... I plan on buying it but not if it is too easy and also if it is not very long...

just because a game is too easy that doesnt mean its not fun. im not saying this game is too easy but it has its hard parts. who cares what people say just get this game its soooooo fun.

p.s. a week to beat a game is long

Hey It Is Fun But It Is Also Easy Thats Why I Only Play For Like 2hrs A Day I Still Havent Beat It Yet Tho I Got It On Christmas

Desi_Wii_G said:
Well I am on the third galaxy, and by galaxy you mean the Dome thing then yes on my third. It is easy, more of a low medium level but on this Dome I can definitely sense the difficulty level growing!

Yea... I'm pretty sure I'm good at Video Games.:D

Yup same here I tried the first part of the Baech Bowl Galaxy and it's getting a little bit harder for me.:lol:

WAM said:
some of you guys are idiots. stop lieing . It doesnt take 1 hour , 1 day. 1 week to beat the game.if it does take 1 week then your a nerd that plays it all day.Some of you say " I play 2 hours a day and i beat the game in a week" BULLSHIT! ive played at least 12 hours when i rented it and when i had it. i have like 13 stars. Dont say I suck. Cause I dont and you people think its so easy cause you play it 24/7. So please the guy who created this thread or anyone that thinks its too easy, BUY IT! There all liars! :mad5:
Ok first off if you read my other posts I did buy this game. Second off I've had this game for about 5 days and have 40 stars. I'm not a "nerd" as you say but this game is particularly easy in the first couple galaxies. Seriously I don't know why 13 stars took you 12 hours....

Desi_Wii_G said:
Ok first off if you read my other posts I did buy this game. Second off I've had this game for about 5 days and have 40 stars. I'm not a "nerd" as you say but this game is particularly easy in the first couple galaxies. Seriously I don't know why 13 stars took you 12 hours....

Ok guys, don't try to start a flame, but 13 stars in 12 hours, I had that many in like 4.:lol:

arogeek said:
how bout' we leave it at........

"SMG is a fantastic game, and anybody who has a Wii should buy it. If it's too easy for you, TRADE IT IN.

Go ending dude, hopefully it stops those guys from fighting.:lol:

the game does seem a bit easy, but i can tell i won't be letting go of this anytime soon after i finish it. plenty of replay value!

the game is AWESOME. Remember, there are many things that make a game great, and length is definitely not at the top of the list. It frankly, is one of the best games ever created for a variety of reasons. It's not the longest game in the world, but its definitely not "short" as some people are keen on saying. It is rather lengthy, if you try to fully complete the game (all 120 stars) and some of those stars are F^#ing HARD to get, so it is definitely a complete and fulfilling experience.
In short, GET and KEEP this game. If you know anything about videogames, you'll understand how great this game is.

Some of those stars are hard to get, the game is really that easy, only the like the first 2 huts.:lol:

The game is fairly easy but you have to collect A LOT of stars so if this game was created to be very difficult it would take forever to beat this game.

Hi all,

I gotta say I too think it's a little easy. It is good though. I'm on 56 stars after about 14 hours game play (ish) But I'm doing them all in order for fun!
The game its self is awsome even when doing different stars in the same area it seems unique not like 64 (which I love too) Where it's like 'if I have to clime tall tall mountain once more urghhhhhhh' The sound track is fantastic. Very epic. Any way its on pause soooooo......

Back