McDonalds: F00d or Ficti0n?

you guys have not seen the amreican movie thingy " supersize me"??? all the proof that maccas is unhealthy is in that movie thingy.

needless to say, once in a while its ok to havea bit of s*** in your system :lol:

I can has cheeseburger? Sorry cant post the pic of the LOL cat but thats ok, it died of heart attack some weeks later

I had it yesterday for lunch for the first time evar, and Googled what I had (double cheese, large fries and rolo mcflurry) to see out of curiosity what it had in it.
Was well over 1500 calories.
Don't really like Maccy Ds, only as a one off or in the mid early hours of the morning.

The one thing that I might consider eating there is something off their breakfast menu, as a greasy breakfast is going to be about the same no matter where you eat it. Plus the mcgriddles are the ****.:O

you guys have not seen the amreican movie thingy " supersize me"??? all the proof that maccas is unhealthy is in that movie thingy.

needless to say, once in a while its ok to havea bit of s*** in your system :lol:

I seriously doubt that anyone here is going to eat McDonald's every day AND restricts their walking. I really wouldn't go for everything on that menu because of my dislike for chicken and... pretty much everything. I'm quite fussy.

Butbut, I could honestly live in McDonald's. I have it on Thursdays, and maybe Monday if I couldn't be assed going home from college. It's convenient. It's either that or another fast food restaurant in the city. Oh, and I'm not going into Tesco just to get an overpriced butty. My pound shall be well spent. ;D

What's the point in this thread though? No one is honestly going to walk in and say McDonald's is healthy.

Fast food may be unhealthy in the long run, but you're forgetting its benefits. It clearly has quite a bit of energy in it, and, contrary to popular belief, it isn't just fat (not that fat, consumed in moderation, is bad for you). There's also some carbs, proteins, and perhaps even some fibre in there. Eating fast food is better for your system than starving.

I don't think I've been in..well over a year.
I don't mind McDonalds. It's not the best food ever, but I enjoy it occasionally.The Chicken sandwiches are amazing, though, I doubt it's ever seen a chicken in its life.

I dont know if less than once a year counts as "occasionally" for fast-food.

I'd consider occasionally once a week.

BTW, last year I lived off fast-food. Suprisingly, despite popular belief...it does make you fatter! I couldnt believe it. I put on like 15kgs.

Needless to say starving myself from November to February seemed to get rid of that excess weight fairly quickly.

Did you see Tuesday's episode when Ian wanted Moe to give him the rent money, and Moe replied 'what are you gonna do, set Peter on us?'

Classic.

Hahaha. No I didn't : / But I can just see it now.

Suprisingly, despite popular belief...it does make you fatter! I couldnt believe it. I put on like 15kgs.
It really does!
Since last year when I quit eating fast food/drinking soft drinks, I've lost about 30 pounds.

Back